If you're used to a lavish, everything at your comfort vacation it is not the place for you. If you make the the best out of your vacation and are willing to travel outside of your comfort zone, it is the place for you. Ocean Reef was a beautiful location but if you have the right mind to get to know individuals like Hayward or Greg, you'll understand how amazing a place like this could be. Sure, there are individuals who will try to take advantage, it's how they make their living but once you are friendly to them they will be more than helpful to you.
Ms. Esther is an incredible cook and everyone does their best to help. If something is not up to par, simply ask and it will get done. It is not as convenient as the hotels adjacent to Port Lucaya but it is definitely friendly. I suggest the Bon Fire at Taino Beach and CocoNutz Cruisers, Fredo will take care of you.
I also suggest not being so uptight like other reviewers and make the best of your vacation. You never know what you're going to get upon arrival.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ocean Reef Yacht Club & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Reef Yacht Club Hotel Freeport
- Ocean Reef Yacht Club And Resort
- Ocean Reef Yacht Hotel
- Ocean Reef Yacht Resort
- Bahamas Ocean Reef Yacht Club
- Ocean Reef Yacht Club & Resort Bahamas/Freeport, Grand Bahama Island