When I close my eyes and dream of a vacation I see the estate across the canal from my favorite unit. I smell Esther's warm breads, and remember the best hamburger on the island with fresh cut fries. This is the place I can totally relax and as everyone says, the staff is great. This is a family owned resort not a massive complex with thousands of guests. In the first few days you will probably say Hi to almost everyone staying there. In the evenings when folks take a stroll around the resort they will pass me sitting on the patio and we will start up a conversation and share a drink. The units are apportioned adequately, some newer than others but still maintained well. If something is wrong you only need to tell the main office and it will be corrected. You need to remember that this is NOT a five star or even a four star Stateside Hotel, it is a beautiful vacation spot on an island and things get done when they get done. If you are not expecting everything to be 100% perfect, you will have a wonderful time. It is a time share and having the benefit of a full kitchen in each unit is a plus, but don't expect salt and pepper or coffee filters to be provided unless the last guest left some and the maids didn't take them.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ocean Reef Yacht Club & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Reef Yacht Club Hotel Freeport
- Ocean Reef Yacht Club And Resort
- Ocean Reef Yacht Hotel
- Ocean Reef Yacht Resort
- Bahamas Ocean Reef Yacht Club
- Ocean Reef Yacht Club & Resort Bahamas/Freeport, Grand Bahama Island