“6/14 cruise”

Cafe Breeze
Cuisines: American, Austrian, Caribbean, European, Bahamian
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Casual comfortable atmosphere with indoor and outdoor dining. Serving breakfast, lunch and dinner.Lunch and dinner menu options available all day. Friendly bar located inside.
Reviewed 14 June 2014

I took my father (70) and my son (15) on a cruise for their first time. My father found this quaint restaurant and decided to sit and people watch while we shopped. Needless to say he spent 7 hours sitting at a small table right on the patio. The owner and may locals came over and sat down to meet us. I had a french fruit crepe and my son had a burger. Then we tried the rum cake and conch fritters, Service was outstanding, food amazing and view perfect! we will go back just to see everyone again!!!!

2  Thank April-Dawn K

Reviewed 3 June 2014

We had a really excellent meal here this time in fact my wife insisted on returning the next day as the Lobster Salad was super. Mine and our Daughter's were the specials and it was great. Friendly staff and speedy service puts it in my Top 5 in Port Lucaya. Well done team and Charlie the owner is a Star.

1  Thank Dale M
Reviewed 2 June 2014

I was here back in 2008, I couldn't remember the name but when I saw the photo from another post -it bought back all the memories of those fried conch fritters. They were awesome with some type of dipping sauce on them. The restaurant is nice, in the Port Lucaya area and if you walk along the area, you have a nice quiet place to have a wonderful meal. When I do go to Port Lucaya, I go there and then do some shopping at the local shops nearby. The prices are good, the food was very good. If you like great food at out of the way places, this is your place. Please note that I clicked 2013 because they did not have a 2008 button.

Reviewed 29 May 2014

This quaint restaurant is located on the Main Street leading to Lucaya Harbor. It's patio seating is a perfect place to rest and partake in lunch. The menu has a wide selection and prices are a good value. Located right across from the Casino makes it great for watching tourists.

Reviewed 25 May 2014

On our last night in the Bahamas we were sick of the hotel's buffets so we decided to try out one of the restaurants in Port Lucaya Marketplace, boy we were not disappointed! The food here was absolutely amazing! There was 5 of us and we each had something different. Everything I tasted was super delicious. The Cracked Conch on their special was the best conch I had on the island. It was perfectly fried and not greasy at all. I was surprised at how light it was despite being fried. The seasoned potato wedges that came with it were amazing as well. The Lobster Salad is also something you absolutely need to try. Most places skimp on the lobster but not this place. It was super fresh and it was more lobster than it was salad. The ambiance is very serene, and it was a perfect end to our Bahamas vacation. Thank you very much for an amazing dinner!

1  Thank Teresa R