“Great French toast. ”

Cafe Breeze
Cuisines: American, Austrian, Caribbean, European, Bahamian
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Casual comfortable atmosphere with indoor and outdoor dining. Serving breakfast, lunch and dinner.Lunch and dinner menu options available all day. Friendly bar located inside.
Reviewed 9 August 2014 via mobile

We went for breakfast (which is served all day) and had the island French toast and the New French toast which has shaved coconut cooked into the surface of the bread. Both were excellent. Our waitress Ladirra was a cheery and delightful young woman. We sat on the front porch which is bright yellow and green and faces the street that's lined with large trees. We also had dinner earlier in the week and had grilled tuna, delicious mashed potatoes and sautéed mahi. All delicious.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

We had two breakfasts here. I ordered to coconut sprinkled French toast both days. So delicious. Definitely get that. The omelette is large, but basic. Coffee.....umm, I would recommend you go "coffee-free" while on vacation here, as we couldn't find one cup of decent joe all week!

Friendly and quick service.

Reviewed 3 August 2014

I ate dinner here. I was tired of eating conch/seafood and had read other reviews, so decided to try it for the pork schnitzel. I got a salad with it and two good size pieces of breaded pork along with french fries. The waitress was very good and brought out a guest book for me to sign. Casual environment, decent price.

Reviewed 24 July 2014

We ate at this restaurant 3 times in the week we were there. The owner, Charlie, is from Austria,
he's also the cook, nicest man and the best chef ever! Our waitress was Tonya and she was very attentive and made us feel like we were family. The service on this island is very slow but it was good at this restaurant, maybe because they weren't that busy but even if we had to wait, THIS FOOD IS AMAZING!!! He gave us a complimentary dessert, rum cake, OMG! So good! If you visit, tell him the crazy lady from California who hugged him and kissed him sent you!

Reviewed 21 July 2014

We had breakfast at Cafe Breeze. The Waitress was wonderful, our breakfast 2 eggs, 4 bacon, 2 toast was reasonable for the Bahamas. It was better than I had in a long while. We sat outside on the patio and enjoyed our meal. We were not rushed to finish nor were we ignored. Atmosphere was great. I cannot say enough about it