“A cheeful place”

Cuisines: Caribbean
Dining options: Lunch
Dining options: Lunch
Reviewed 13 April 2012

Cruzin' is fairly close to where I live, so I try to get there fairly often. I have never been disappointed. The food is laid out in steam trays and the owner and his wife are always ready to help you make a decision. The helpings are plentiful and always flavourful. The food is more Caribbean than Bahamian and that to me is its draw.

1  Thank Chris B

Reviewed 3 January 2012

This restaurant is owned by a Husband and Wife team. As you enter the door, the staff stops whatever they are doing and greet you with a warm, genuine smile and welcome.
This restaurant serves Breakfast and Lunch only and they also delivers. The service is exceptional and Prompt.
I recently had the Escoveitched Snapper from Cruzin Cafe, it was served with Carrots and Indian Rice. This restaurant offers one of the healthier but tastier options on the Island.

2  Thank serviceac
Reviewed 16 December 2011

Just got back from lunch here and had such a good meal. Loved the curry chicken with cold slaw and the roti is out of this world.

In addition you will find no island time service. Service was wonderful and exceptionally friendly and welcoming. The cook came out to say hello and couldn't even shake her hand as I was too busy licking my fingers.

Will definitely be back.

2  Thank daffy2
Reviewed 27 November 2011

By far, I think this restaurant has the best service on the Island. From the moment I walked through the door, I got the feeling that I was the most important person to that establishment. I was immediately greeted by the server, who was so humble and genuine, you would never believe that he was the Owner. This Restaurant was ran and managed by a Husband and wife team. I ordered escoveitched snapper and spinach rice, it was delicious. The wait time for this dish was not more than 10 minutes. Literally. By the time I left the restaurant, the owner Mr. Singh remembered my name and thanked me for coming.I will definitely be back!