“late night fun”
Review of Count Basie Square

Count Basie Square
Reviewed 22 November 2013

We went here almost every night except Sunday after dinner to party. There was live entertainment and a stage that my friends and I danced on. There was a good mix of people. The later it gets the drunker people are though, so if that's not your scene you might not enjoy. The beers are cheap, and if you're with a group it is a good time.

1  Thank Jerseylili

Reviewed 20 November 2013

The bands and entertainment here were a lot of fun, and they really try hard and successful in getting people in a great holiday mood.

Reviewed 14 October 2013

I went to the square a few times from my friends house and had such a good time, it didnt seem to be for the tourists... but instead the locals seemed to come out in full and listen. I went friday 11 Oct 13 and the singer was amazing... and got everyone in the audience involved. The kids were dressed up and had such a good time... thank you and thank you for having such a beautiful singer in Count Basie Square! :)

Reviewed 10 October 2013

One of our regular stops while we are on vacation in the Grand Bahamas, is Port Lucaya . It is a time for my wife and I to stop and to gear down at our favorite ice cream shop and to enjoy the sights and the people. Depending on the time, there may be something also happening at the Count Basie Square from a Dj to a calypso band with junkanoo dancers in there dazzling costumes dancing up a storm. There have also been nights when the square is jam packed with people dancing and having a wonderful time. My wife and I enjoy it all including the food and refreshments. It has become one of our standard stops as we visit all the attractions of the island and will continue to be one of our best memories of the Bahamas.

1  Thank jjt39378
Reviewed 4 September 2013

We had so much fun; loved all of the dancing, the music and the welcome. The best part was the entertainment and their involvement with their audience. So much fun!!!