1. Immediately upon checkin, before you can get to your room, you are accosted in the lobby by time-share sales people. they don't understand the words," Not Interested."
2. If you are not a "Viva" or "RCI' member using those points for this trip, you are not allowed into the best restaurant seating, the best beach seating, or the best internet lounge. Premium liquors are displayed at the bar, "for Viva or RCI Members Only," if you are just a paying guest you get the cheap liquor.
3. Beach is very nice, if you get wet, you only can have one beach towel per day, and they use a hand-written log book. It may take 10 minutes to get a fresh towel.
4. Bartenders do not have common mixers like "tonic water." drink recipes are unique, for example, I asked for a margarita. It was made with club soda! Tasted like sewage.
5. Asked a housekeeper for an extra towel, reply: "You have two towels, NO MORE!"
6. Internet works about 15% of the time.
7. CHeck in staff is very poorly trained.
8. My door was cracked around the door lock. I could have punched it open. Not secure.
9. Mold on ceilings, musty smell...Hot water? sometimes.......
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotel.de, Expedia, Odigeo, HRS, Agoda and Ebookers so you can book your Viva Wyndham Fortuna Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Viva Wyndham Fortuna Beach Hotel Freeport
- Wyndham Hotel Freeport
- Wyndham Freeport
- Viva Fortuna
- Freeport Wyndham
- Viva Wyndham Fortuna Beach Resort
- Club Viva Fortuna
- Viva Wyndham Fortuna Beach Bahamas/Freeport, Grand Bahama Island