“For fun in Freeport Bahamas”

Power Boat Beach Party
Book In Advance
More Info
US$75.00*
and up
Freeport Snorkeling and Sightseeing Tour
Richmond, Virginia, United States
“For fun in Freeport Bahamas”
Reviewed 9 June 2013

The first thing we do when we get to Freeport is contact Rico. He always plans great adventures for us to do. Always fun, laid back, good food and plenty to drink. Highly recommend you get to know Rico. Tell him what you want and he will make it happen.

Visited May 2013

San Francisco, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Not worth the money, but fun”
Reviewed 15 May 2013

I scheduled this in advance based on the good reviews I read on Trip Advisor. After we were taken to the boat we had to sit about 2 hours for Rico to get more people to come on the boat. We were also promised the private island to have lunch on, but when we arrived that part of the day was cancelled due to not enough people signed up for the day. I have seen great pictures of the food on the private island from other reviews. We were served lobster and French fries only. Not worth the amount of money I paid. We had have several drinks on the open bar, but not enough to break even on the cost. We also made several trips back to the shore to drum up other business. We really felt like we were on the back burner most of the day because we paid in advance. We did have a fun time and met some fun people to talk with but we were just disappointed that a lot of the trip was spent gathering more customers to go on the boat. Rico was very nice and funny during the day, but really focused on getting more customers. I emailed Rico when I returned and requested a refund. I should have requested a partial refund instead because we did have drinks and food. I did not get any refund back and Rico said I should have cancelled when I arrived and found out the private island was cancelled. Typically, you cannot get your money back when you arrive and don't like what has changed. Rico said we had a very good time, which I am not denying. I just thought the day would be better spent on the ones that paid in advance and a lot of money for this. I would go with him again if the tour would be as promised next time and less time was spent gathering more customers. They should take good care of the ones they have already booked.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank Jackie R
gibson
“Great Views”
Reviewed 21 April 2013

Had a good time seeing everything. My family really enjoyed the boat and snorkeling around in the water. Got to see alot of pretty fish and even caught a lobster. Rico and partner were very nice and friendly and really were enjoyable to sit back and see everything and hear some of the area's stories .

Visited March 2013
Boise, ID
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Best Activity in Freeport!”
Reviewed 17 April 2013

Had a great time with Rico. Got a tour of Port Lucaya and then to the reef for snorkeling. Afterwards, he took us to a secluded beach area and gave us a great lunch. Lot's of Bahama Mama's along the way. Great fun and a great value!

Visited April 2013
Minnesota, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent trip!”
Reviewed 31 March 2013

Had a great time on this trip. It was more like a private boat trip for the day. Rico and his crew took us to see millionaire row, the dolphin training facility, and then took us out to snorkel while they caught us lunch. Then it was off to a quiet beach where Rico actually cooked us fish and lobster for lunch. Open bar too. Rico does a great job to ensure you have a great day!

Visited March 2013