Nice resort....peaceful and quiet....clean....beautiful beach and water. Laundry room available for do-it-yourself. Traded a time share for this property...would not buy here...but would go back due to the location. Near mall, grocery store, and restaurant.....short drive by auto we rented, but located by itself on a beautiful beach. Only negative aspect was the bar/restaurant in the middle of the resort which was open for lunch....extremely poor service!!!
The restaurant opens at night and served good food, nothing extravagant. We only ate a couple of meals there. If you're going to the Bahama's to party...this is not the place. If you're going to rest and relax, it's great. I snorkeled right off the resort and it was decent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This fully furnished one and two bedroom condominium resort with full living/dining areas and private beach is set between the shopping and dining centers of Port Lucaya Marketplace, 2 miles away, and Freeport's International Bazaar, 3 miles away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Island Seas Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Island Seas Hotel Freeport
- Island Seas Freeport
- Island Seas Resort Freeport Bahamas
- Island Seas Resort Bahamas/Freeport, Grand Bahama Island