I was there 10/26 thru 11/2 on a time share exchange. I would go back. We had a 2 BR unit reserved, but traded it for a 1 BR beachfront unit. Left the windows open all week--perfect weather in the mid 80s and sunny. The resort was very good overall. Units could use some cosmetic work. Wifi is $70/week, but didn't work in our unit so had to go elsewhere on the property to use it. Beach is beautiful, outside bar is good. Food is average in the restaurant--go elsewhere. Try Chef Bernie's cook shack down the beach--expensive but good. A car is a must since nothing is within a mile or more. Taxis will cost you a lot. Everything in the Bahamas is very expensive--beer is $45/case, groceries are 2 to 3 times the cost in the US.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This fully furnished one and two bedroom condominium resort with full living/dining areas and private beach is set between the shopping and dining centers of Port Lucaya Marketplace, 2 miles away, and Freeport's International Bazaar, 3 miles away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Island Seas Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Island Seas Hotel Freeport
- Island Seas Freeport
- Island Seas Resort Freeport Bahamas
- Island Seas Resort Bahamas/Freeport, Grand Bahama Island