I assume this resort would be better if given a condo on the ocean side. However, almost half of the property is located across the street on what they call the 'marina'. Basically you have a view of a channel with an abandoned property. Another negative is the pressure they put on you to attend their '1 1/2' hour sales event. We finally conceded, after making it obvious we were not interested. Three hours later of saying 'no thank you' we were dismissed with disgust at our unwillingness to spent tens of thousands of dollars on their property. The beach is pretty but the resort's beach facilities are very run down. Our one bedroom condo space was large but dated and there was only one closet door and the slider to the balcony took both of us to open. There is nothing within walking distance. We have stayed so many places that are so much nicer, we will not return to the Island Seas.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This fully furnished one and two bedroom condominium resort with full living/dining areas and private beach is set between the shopping and dining centers of Port Lucaya Marketplace, 2 miles away, and Freeport's International Bazaar, 3 miles away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Island Seas Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Island Seas Hotel Freeport
- Island Seas Freeport
- Island Seas Resort Freeport Bahamas
- Island Seas Resort Bahamas/Freeport, Grand Bahama Island