This was a great beach site. The location of this hotel is not too near town, but what do you expect if you want to stay right on the beach? (they have shuttles that will take you into town, but we rented a car and that was great!) We had to stay at a room across the street, but its great to get excercise and our room was new and huge! The staff doesn't kiss your butt like people would expect but you have to realize that this is their culture, and that's the way they work things in their country. If you actually have a conversation with the natives, you realize they are great people. You can't expect other people to make your vacation fun for you, its all in the way you approach it. We really liked this hotel because it was on a beautiful, secluded beach, and the little petty things that everyone else found wrong with it didn't matter to us!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This fully furnished one and two bedroom condominium resort with full living/dining areas and private beach is set between the shopping and dining centers of Port Lucaya Marketplace, 2 miles away, and Freeport's International Bazaar, 3 miles away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Agoda and Ebookers so you can book your Island Seas Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Island Seas Hotel Freeport
- Island Seas Freeport
- Island Seas Resort Freeport Bahamas
- Island Seas Resort Bahamas/Freeport, Grand Bahama Island