1,466 results
All reviews free shuttle port lucaya bedroom condo beautiful beach laid back lobster rented a car the resort offers resort staff relaxing vacation paradise cove nice resort bad reviews water sports tory sonya conch
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Despise all the negative news we had a great relaxing vacation. Staff was great no pressure from the timeshare sharks. The only negative no big casino on this island. We did a week on an RCI extra vacation.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This resort is so dirty and torn down. The staff have no real standard when it comes to keeping the rooms clean. House keeping only comes about twice a week. Luckily for me housekeeping came once during my week stay and that was because I called them to come and clean my dusty bathroom. All they did was brush the dust from the vanity onto the floor and didn’t bother to sweep it up. Best part of my trip was getting a severe sinus infection because my room and bathroom were so dusty and moldy!!

As for the rest of the resort, there isn’t any fun activities for guests. The pool is old and falling apart. Only good thing about this resort is the beach. It’s small compared to most resort properties but it’s still beautiful.

The staff are the absolute worst. They take at least an hour to take your order at the bar when it isn’t even busy. The food is gross! They fry everything in old oil and it just repeats on your stomach all day.

All of the reviews about not getting towels are true. All the towels in my room were soiled and we had to complain multiple times for clean ones.

I will never stay here again, EVER! Even after the free vacation they gave me for sitting in on the saddest time share presentation. They couldn’t even be pushy, there was nothing to sell!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank Tatiana R
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

There were many good things about this resort, we found the staff to be great and super friendly!! The food at the restaurant & pool side were yummy, service was a bit slow, but we just kept laughing it off as island time, which was the case at every restaurant we went to on the island. We rented a car so we had access to many restaurants and things to do. It would have been a long week if you were stuck at just this resort.

When we arrived at the resort we found it to be quite dated and old, many of the things written by past reviewer is correct, but our condo was clean and that was most important to us, we can deal with old. We have never dealt with bed bugs and did not check for them when we checked in. The room service was daily with garbage removal and towel replacement (we had no towel issues like many of the reviewer) mid week the did a full clean.

On the 5th night of our stay I was up late reading when a beetle looking bug crawled across my pillow. I killed it and like a mosquito it was full of blood. This concerned me, but there was no wifi in the condos only the lobby/pool area so I couldn't look into it at that point and I went to sleep for the night. The next day went I was up I went down to google bed bugs and came to the horrifying realization that that was exactly what is had kill in my bed. I moved the mattress and visually confirmed that there were other bugs in both rooms of the 2 bedroom condo. We went directly to the front desk and let them know and they dealt with it excellently, she immediately called maintenance even using the word ASAP when talking to them to meet us directly in our condo. The came in confirmed we were correct and offered up new mattresses and boxsprings, we declined asking for a completely new room and the agreed and inspected the new condo which did not have any bedbugs. I have no idea how the dealt with the situation of cleaning or getting rid of the infestation in the room. The condo we were in was room 3025. We read up online ourselves that day how to deal with our belonging so we wouldn't spread them to the new condo or bring them home with us.

Overall we would not go back because the bug bed situation creeped us out, but we really didn't have any complaints about the rest of the resort. If you are going to stay there I would recommend inspecting your condo for bed bugs before bringing any of your belonging in. I have done quite a bit of research on bed bugs after this experience and what I have learned is that they were most likely brought into the hotel by other guests and one room having them definitely doesn't mean all of them do.

We were staying because of a traded timeshare week with our own timeshare company so no money was being directly paid to them. We did not ask for any compensation because we truly felt that treated the situation great and did everything we asked.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 September 2018

Restaurants closes from 10:30am - 12pm. While there is no restaurant near by (outside of Island Seas), you only option is to cook if you want late breakfast or ealry lunch. It is not my idea to cook while i am on vacation.Kitchen appliances in room are old & very limited.Staffs do not seem want to help. I have to walk into kitchen area of the restaurant to get waitresses attention. Lady at desk for booking outside tour has no knowledge of all the tours on her boom.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with RCI
Reviewed 17 September 2018

The unit was spacious but be careful of some of the unit(s) had some mold.The pool area was fine, but the jac/hot pool was not working and wasn't available. Security was great and the employees were very nice and helpful.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends