Never base your stays on other people's reviews. This place was the perfect spot for someone traveling alone or with a group. Everything was neat and clean and the only problem(s) I came across was the electric going out for a few minutes and not being able to turn the tv on. Each issue was corrected promptly and I was satisfied. Security was around the clock and L. Greene is the man you can trust to point you in the right direction. Also, Floyd was great, too. Oh, one other thing that irked me was a salesman for the water sports named ' Rico' watch out for him. He can be a bit pushy, annoying, and very aggressive to pretty women. Contact security if you have any issues out of him. He is not apart of the resort he can solicit you while you are on the beach since the beach sits right at the resort and anyone can walk the beach.....Overall, I would recommend this resort for relaxation, quiet, and great staff! I can't wait to book next year's trip at the same spot!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This fully furnished one and two bedroom condominium resort with full living/dining areas and private beach is set between the shopping and dining centers of Port Lucaya Marketplace, 2 miles away, and Freeport's International Bazaar, 3 miles away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Island Seas Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Island Seas Hotel Freeport
- Island Seas Freeport
- Island Seas Resort Freeport Bahamas
- Island Seas Resort Bahamas/Freeport, Grand Bahama Island