this resort was very simple and homely. it wasn't five star but definitely worth a trip if you are looking for a time to relax and enjoy the sun. the suites were clean, floors were sandy but a little water never hurt anyone. the resort is farther away from things, but tons of transportation: cabs, buses, scooters.
the beaches were great, when we were there, a school of fishes were swimming around us. people even fed them fishes.
if you decide to go, dont eat at the restaurant because its not worth your while. try chuck's pig roast and chicken which is right next to the beach. hes a great guy and provides great food! you wont miss out and he provides great company.
remember relax and enjoy yourself. things are slower there. get rid of your NY attitude and relax.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This fully furnished one and two bedroom condominium resort with full living/dining areas and private beach is set between the shopping and dining centers of Port Lucaya Marketplace, 2 miles away, and Freeport's International Bazaar, 3 miles away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Island Seas Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Island Seas Hotel Freeport
- Island Seas Freeport
- Island Seas Resort Freeport Bahamas
- Island Seas Resort Bahamas/Freeport, Grand Bahama Island