A perfect location for business as well as holidays, but ideal for combining the two!
In a concentrated area you can arrange off site business and board meetings in a convenient surrounding.
For relaxation, all kinds of (water)sports events can be organised and facilitated, like snorkeling, diving, jet skiing and, last but not least, fishing! Catching a Barracuda of more than one meter is quite a challenge and bringing a Wahoo on board in only half of its length, because of a shark attack while hooked, is an extraordinary experience. Other than that you can play tennis and golf.
Several choices of food and beverage, both on site as well as closeby in the neighbourhood, and a pool bar close to the beach put you in an environment where you can relax and enjoy the virtues of life. Good weather is a guarantee most of the time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grand Lucayan is an elegant, serene AAA four-diamond resort set on 7.5 tropical acres of sandy coastline and spectacular oceanfront. As part of Grand Lucayan Bahamas Beach & Golf Resort, this 542-room hotel delivers the ambiance of the islands with all of the style and amenities you expect in a resort destination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Grand Lucayan, Bahamas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Lucayan, Bahamas Hotel Freeport
- Sheraton Grand Bahama Island Our Lucaya Resort
- Radisson Freeport
- Lucaya Sheraton
- Sheraton Our Lucaya
- Sheraton Bahamas
- Grand Lucayan, Bahamas Freeport, Grand Bahama Island