Travelled for our honeymoon, beautiful resort and amazing infinity swimming pools.
Check in was very quick and were originally given a corner room on 3rd floor with a part ocean view room. Went back to reception and they were happy to assist and moved us to a 5th floor room with ocean view, a fantastic view.
The higher the floor the better the view!!!
Great location, right opposite the Market.
Not a great night life but more of a relaxing holiday.
Swimming pools were amazing and although busy hotel especially when cruises arrive there was still plenty of space to sit around the pool.
The entire resort was stunning, rooms very clean, although bathroom was a bit old.
All the staff were extremely friendly and would recommend the resort.
We went on the Cave Tours and would advise to visit but rather expensive.
Overall we had a fabulous time and enjoyed the experience.
$22 taxi ride from the airport.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grand Lucayan Bahamas is an elegant resort set on 7.5 tropical acres of sandy coastline and spectacular oceanfront. This 542-room hotel delivers the ambiance of the islands with all of the style and amenities you expect in a resort destination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Grand Lucayan, Bahamas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Lucayan, Bahamas Hotel Freeport
- Sheraton Grand Bahama Island Our Lucaya Resort
- Radisson Freeport
- Lucaya Sheraton
- Sheraton Our Lucaya
- Sheraton Bahamas
- Grand Lucayan, Bahamas Freeport, Grand Bahama Island