I traveled to Freeport Grand Bahamas before via cruise ship but this time I flew in to Freeport and stayed at the Grand Lucayan Hotel.
I was a little nervous at first as I was traveling alone this time and wasn’t quite sure what to expect. Upon arriving, the check-in was a little slow but my overall stay was quite lovely.
I enjoyed “All Things" Grand Lucayan: My Marina view room, which looked more like an ocean view, the restaurants, poolS, and the beach. One of the bartenders at the bar was a really nice young man, Dwayne. He seemed happy to serve his customers and exemplified the true Bahamian culture that I had expected- warm, friendly, and laid back. i HAD AN AWESOME TIME AND CAN'T WAIT TO VISIT AGAIN.
I would recommend this hotel to anyone any day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grand Lucayan is an elegant, serene AAA four-diamond resort set on 7.5 tropical acres of sandy coastline and spectacular oceanfront. As part of Grand Lucayan Bahamas Beach & Golf Resort, this 542-room hotel delivers the ambiance of the islands with all of the style and amenities you expect in a resort destination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grand Lucayan, Bahamas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Lucayan, Bahamas Hotel Freeport
- Sheraton Grand Bahama Island Our Lucaya Resort
- Radisson Freeport
- Lucaya Sheraton
- Sheraton Our Lucaya
- Sheraton Bahamas
- Grand Lucayan, Bahamas Freeport, Grand Bahama Island