We stayed at this hotel in early November. It's an older hotel and some upgrades are in order, but it was clean and the staff was great!
We were upgraded to an ocean view on the fourth and were amazed at the gorgeous view! The beach was fabulous with soft white sand and not a stone or shell to hinder your walking. We decided to venture from the crowds and found a great spot that we had all to ourselves!
The grounds were well cared for and they even had hammocks if you wanted to relax by yourself.
There was a market place across the street for shopping and restaurants.
All in all, we enjoyed our stay at the Grand Lucayan. It's not luxurious, by the location can't be beat!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grand Lucayan is an elegant, serene AAA four-diamond resort set on 7.5 tropical acres of sandy coastline and spectacular oceanfront. As part of Grand Lucayan Bahamas Beach & Golf Resort, this 542-room hotel delivers the ambiance of the islands with all of the style and amenities you expect in a resort destination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Ebookers, Booking.com, Expedia, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grand Lucayan, Bahamas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Lucayan, Bahamas Hotel Freeport
- Sheraton Grand Bahama Island Our Lucaya Resort
- Radisson Freeport
- Lucaya Sheraton
- Sheraton Our Lucaya
- Sheraton Bahamas
- Grand Lucayan, Bahamas Freeport, Grand Bahama Island