We stayed at Grand Lucayan Beach resort as part of a package deal with Celebration's Cruise line. The ship was Bahamas Celebration. Cruise part was just ok.
Grand Lucayan Beach resort was very nice. The room was clean and seemed newly remodeled. There was a ton of beaches right on resort property. Unfortunately our stay was cold, windy, and rainy. I guess that is the risk of going in January.
The only resort restaurant we ate at was WILLY BROADLEAF. We had the breakfast buffet. It was great. Tons of stuff and everything was tasty.
Across the street is a large shopping and restaurant market area. Nice to have off resort things to do right next to resort. We rented scooters from market for the day and drove all over the Island. Lots of fun.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grand Lucayan Bahamas is an elegant resort set on 7.5 tropical acres of sandy coastline and spectacular oceanfront. This 542-room hotel delivers the ambiance of the islands with all of the style and amenities you expect in a resort destination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Expedia, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Grand Lucayan, Bahamas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Lucayan, Bahamas Hotel Freeport
- Sheraton Grand Bahama Island Our Lucaya Resort
- Radisson Freeport
- Lucaya Sheraton
- Sheraton Our Lucaya
- Sheraton Bahamas
- Grand Lucayan, Bahamas Freeport, Grand Bahama Island