This hotel was part of a Bahamas Celebration Cruise we booked. When we arrived at the hotel
We waited for 3 hours before we could get our room. They added a $10 "energy surcharge" per person per day on our bill which i was not happy with. Isn't hydro usage included with the hotel charge? The room was beautiful as we had ocean view. Awesome scenery. This property had available a meal plan per person per day for $122 which is absurd! The fitness center is located far from the hotel in an area of the property which had empty buildings. Overall I loved the hotel but feel that I would not return as I prefer the all inclusive. In addition the food plan is not worth it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grand Lucayan Bahamas is an elegant resort set on 7.5 tropical acres of sandy coastline and spectacular oceanfront. This 542-room hotel delivers the ambiance of the islands with all of the style and amenities you expect in a resort destination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Grand Lucayan, Bahamas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Lucayan, Bahamas Hotel Freeport
- Sheraton Grand Bahama Island Our Lucaya Resort
- Radisson Freeport
- Lucaya Sheraton
- Sheraton Our Lucaya
- Sheraton Bahamas
- Grand Lucayan, Bahamas Freeport, Grand Bahama Island