“Not very accessible”

Cuisines: American, Mexican
Good for: View, Bar Scene
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 14 December 2013

Stopped in here because all of the hype and high reviews. I soon discovered that folks like me who are chair bound and need assistance don't rate here with the staff. Had major difficudifficulty getting up ramp while attempting to open door at same time. Not one staff person bothered.

Reviewed 13 December 2013

First time at this Senior Frogs Location and let me tell you. Not much to do in Freeport, so my girlfriend and I spent our time here while on our stop (cruise). The staff and Bartenders were absolutely wonderful! These people know how to treat you right! A gentleman by the name of Patrick was our bartender, and he was constantly on point with our drinks, service and experience. I really was pleased with the amount of people they had having a good time there. I will definitely be going here to see this awesome place with the 5 star staff!

1  Thank Benjamin N
Reviewed 13 December 2013

This place was off the hook, I had been to Frogs in Myrtle Beach but nothing like the party that was going on here!!! The staff was having a blast including all the cruise ship tourist and the drinks are flowing and the dancing was out of control. Rumah was our server and he was OUTSTANSDING!!! thanks

1  Thank Reese S
Reviewed 13 December 2013

We went to Senor Frogs for some T-Shirts. We didn't even know they had a restaurant, as we exited to the back we were asked if we wanted to eat, we decided to get something to drink. Our waitress Katrina was great, very friendly and informative. The day we were there it was slow and Katrina was able to stay at our table and tell us about the area and Senor Frogs. We didn't even know that there was a Senor Frogs in Orlando, Florida and we visit Orlando a lot, we are going to visit the one there soon. We had tea and coke but the visit was Great and we can't wait to go back to Freeport. Hope Katrina is still there.

Reviewed 13 December 2013

Location is great if you come on the cruise ships. Not to mention, you don't get hounded by the locals for trips and merchandise . Plenty of goods and souvenirs to buy at the port without the pressure to do so got my cash. Food was great and the beer and fruit drinks were cold and reasonably priced.