“Carnival Cruise, 4/18/14”

Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Apopka, Florida
“Carnival Cruise, 4/18/14”
Reviewed 20 April 2014

We were there on Fri.. 4/18/14 Outstanding Service from Valario . Love the Guacamole made at your table. One slight disappointment, No table-side ceviche' service (as done at the Nassau Restaurant we visited in July 2013) I met and spoke to the Chef and he said He would be more than Happy to make us some, I declined (not as much flare as when it is prepared table-side). Still had a GREAT time !!!

• Turkish first
Central Florida
“We are putting out livers on vacation after our trip....”
Reviewed 19 April 2014

Congo lines, bar dancing, free shots oh my !! Rumah our server was alot of fun as were all the servers. My neighbors cruising with us got totally wasted and we all let loose. This reminded me alot of carlos and charlies in Cozumel back in the early 90's. Come here with some food in your stomach if you plan to drink, if not order something because you will not leave sober or unhappy !! Rumah can flat out sing too !! The whole staff was fun and kept the fun non stop for the 5 hours we were there. FUN FUN FUN and tip those servers good cause they are awesome !!

1 Thank Gatorhans
Halifax
“Crazy Great Time”
Reviewed 19 April 2014 via mobile

After hearing some friends mention Señor Frogs, 4 of us decided to head off resort and drive down to the Freeport Harbour to check it out while the cruise ships were in. It greatly exceeded all expectations and we had a great time. The food was amazing and the drinks even better.
Hats of to Romell who was a blast and gave great customer service.
My only advise to the owners would be to start taking advantage of "all inclusive" travellers, if you are not on a cruise you have to really search them out, they should get a shuttle.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank Chris M
Perrysburg, Ohio
“Its cute..worth a cocktail as you board the boat!”
Reviewed 17 April 2014

Its cute & would recommend stopping by for a cocktail before boarding the boat..but that's about it. Slow on the service..more of a college bar atmosphere (so I guess it depends on your age.) Don't get me wrong...they are very polite..just a bit loud. Cheers!

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank luvscigars
Butler, Ohio
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“April 6, 2014”
Reviewed 13 April 2014

We were at Senr Frogs for the first time on the date above(4-6-14) My husband and I greatly enjoyed the food and entertainment. Our server Jason was the best. He was ready to share and answere any questions we had and suggested the drink of the day which was very good also. I would highly recommend this place if you get the chance to go to Freeport. I would also ask for Jason as your server he was awesome. Thanks again for the great time Jason!

1 Thank Christina W