“good food”

Dining options: After-hours
Valrico, Florida
“good food”
Reviewed 9 March 2014 via mobile

Great food and service. The seafood platter was enough for two to share. It had conch,lobster, shrimp and fish. It also came with sides. Price was very reasonable at $24. This is primarily a local place. We would definitely return.

Visited February 2014

Chapel Hill, North Carolina
“This is the PLACE!”
Reviewed 3 January 2014

I'll start this review off like I will every one about Freeport, Bahamas. The people are friendly, the servers are friendly, the cab drivers are friendly...everyone is remarkably friendly on THE WHOLE ISLAND. So, I won't include that as part of my review, because it's apparently the national standard, which I and my wife have found TREMENDOUSLY refreshing!

Ok...The review...

Pros: Conch Fritters, Cracked Conch, Curry Chicken Wings, Rice and Peas...all INCREDIBLE! I've tried the food a good bit around the island over the past week and a half, and keep wanting to go back to Sire's! It's easy to find right off the main strip from Port Lucaya, and it's real authentic caribbean food. Eat here before you write off anything you would like to try on the island.

Cons: It's not too bad, but you might have to wait a while to get your food.

• Visited January 2014
New Bern, Nc
“Go Native!”
Reviewed 18 October 2013

The menu is varied and extensive. The amount of food was plentiful. This is a great place to take in local color. The food is authentic Bahamian. It's a great value for the price. There's a nightly special and all the food was frest and local. My husband had conch and lobster. I had chicken. We both had a large "doggie bag" to take back to our resort and enjoy for a second meal. The service was a bit slow but the place was crowded for a Thursday night.

• Visited October 2013
Locust Grove, Georgia
“Wonderful food”
Reviewed 8 October 2013

My family of seven ate here one night during our Bahamas vacation. Everyone loved the food. We were told several times that the food was "native." I started to become concerned,but we had no worries. Cracked lobster, cracked shrimp, burgers, and more, All was delicious. We will have to remember the place again.

It is a bar, but my two sons enjoyed it too. It was very reasonably priced considering we are in the Bahamas.

• Visited October 2013
St. George, Utah
“Good local restaurant”
Reviewed 7 July 2013

This is a local favorite that someone recommended to us. We had the cracked conch and shrimp combo, which was light and yummy. Great place to grab lunch, it was hopping. We sat at the bar because the tables were full. A great experience.

Visited July 2013