“your normal everyday Pizza Hut - with a bit better view”
Review of Pizza Hut

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Pizza Hut
Ranked #90 of 123 Restaurants in Freeport
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 2 September 2013

Lunch cost us $30 for 3. Pizza tasted just like back in the states. The service was average. The view is of the marina where you can watch the boats coming in and out.

Reviewed 29 July 2013

We ate at the one in port lucaya... only because the rest of the group wanted to eat there. I personally wanted to go somewhere and get conch (somewhere local) but I was outvoted. The food was good and I do have to say it was nice to have a taste of something familiar.

The server seemed to be having a bad day.. not too much smiling but she was accommodating.

Reviewed 24 June 2013

I'm not normally a big Pizza Hut fan in the states, but after a couple of disappointing meals on the island we tried the conviently located Pizza Hut in the middle of the square. It was the only place we found with true cold a/c. They also have a pretty nice outside overflow with fans and vapor machines. This was by far the best Pizza Hut I've ever been to in my life. The two ladies serving were both extremely nice and friendly. They were the only place I found that didn't have expensive soft drinks by the can. You can actually order a pitcher of Junkanoo Juice for 5 bucks which is a steal for Grand Bahamas. It basically taste like Pinapple Crush soda. It was good. The pizza was excellent. We actually ate here twice during our stay. excellent prices as well.

Reviewed 11 April 2013

Well although we have Pizza Huts all around the states I have never experienced one quite like this one!! They had every thing Italian imaginable!! We ordered a pizza which was great and a strawberry lemonade which my mouth is STILL watering for!! The service to begin with was great the host went above and beyond for us and made us feel very comfortable, our server just seemed like there was some other place he would have rather been!

Reviewed 8 April 2013

Pizza was great - just like back home. Howerver instead of taking 14 minutes to prepare aspromised, it took 34 minutes. We almost missed our shuttle back to the hotel. $19 for a large supreme - not too bad Out of Stuffed crust though :(