“Nice Staff!”

Casino at the Radisson Grand Lucayan
Reviewed 5 November 2013

Nice place to go to in Freeport. Me and my Partner both got a 10 dollar credit for signing up for their players club card. He won 40 dollars and cashed out and I didn't win a dime!

We both had a good time though!

There are newer reviews for Casino at the Radisson Grand Lucayan

Reviewed 22 October 2013

We decided to give this casino a shot. I was glad we did cause it had a lot of my old Vegas favorite slot machines. They also allowed you to have fun and play before taking your money, which I like to do. We spent the afternoon here before wandering off to find something to eat. Loved it!!

Reviewed 6 October 2013

This Casino is small but right across from the Marketplace, it's a nice getaway for the adults to have a good time.

1  Thank ARen33
Reviewed 2 October 2013

It was off peak season, not many ppl was in there at all. DJ was there with live, good music, but the place was dead! Oh, good food on the menu!

2  Thank Kim E
Reviewed 27 September 2013

I have been to Vegas. This is a disappointment. It was empty every night. Food was OK and no flashing lights or glitz or glamor

2  Thank Todd B