“Clean business with lots of gambling machines”

Casino at the Radisson Grand Lucayan
Reviewed 2 May 2014

We stayed in for quite awhile, given assistance on some slot machines. Friendly, good service, alcohol beverages and other drinks, nice food service meals in and out side. Clean and right beside resort next to walk way and street to market. Safe area.

2  Thank lastingmemory

Reviewed 19 April 2014

First of all, the payouts were horrible. No wonder the Bahamian citizens aren't allowed to gamble there. Our first night, we had good drink service and played black jack. Somehow, the dealer got 21 nine out of 10 times. We lost big very quickly. We went back early a few days later, and we were greeted by an old, miserable lady at the hostess stand. I asked where I could get a water. She told me the bar was closed till 11 and I said we can just go to the restaurant. She said no because there was a timeshare tour in there and that I should walk across the street and buy a water. Then, we walked past the bar and saw a water cooler and cups. We were going to help ourselves until she started screaming across the casino at us. When we went to get me a player's club card, I told the girl what happened and she kindly brought us 2 bottled waters. After losing on the slots instantly, we decided to try black jack. The whole place is smoking, but the female dealers constantly complained about cigarette smoke blowing on them. The house won 99 percent of the time, and we left, never to return again.

2  Thank Lawren123
Reviewed 14 April 2014

This is a very good size resort compared to most I have been in on resorts. Wasn't expecting to win much was there four times during our stay and we were offered drinks once out of the four times we were there the service was not good at all.

2  Thank Colleen C
Reviewed 12 April 2014

This is a small casino directly across from the marketplace. It is in a good central location. We were there just to blow some time and ended up winning some money. Started off with $3 and left with $32 in only 10 minutes. No complaints

1  Thank joe m
Reviewed 11 April 2014

Played umpteen slot machines and they were all the same. The payoffs were very small and not very often. A money grab.
Most people I talked to had the same experience. Would not go back.

1  Thank FosTorontoOntario