“Reiki in Paradise”
Review of Renu Day Spa

Renu Day Spa
“Reiki in Paradise”
Reviewed 27 August 2014 via mobile

The way my husband & I got to meet Master Reiki Cheri & the way we ended up at the Spa having a Reiki session each by her is one of those moments in life you truly know we are connected to one another on this Earth & no matter what some things just come full circle at the right time & place. My husband & I are studying to become Master Reiki & to have had such a connection & experience with Cheri in Grand Bahama was truly magical. Cheri took time from her day off to meet us at the Spa for us & that alone goes above & beyond. We are truly grateful to Cheri for that & for the gift she has given us in meeting her & receiving Reiki from her. She is amazingly gifted & her light shines through both with Reiki as well as in her everyday life. The Spa is soothing, welcoming, peaceful & so well put together & organized. Weather you are receiving a Reiki session for the first time or not, with Cheri you are guaranteed to experience & feel renewed, balanced, relaxed & healed in ways that words cannot express or describe. The magic of the island combined with Cheri's gift as a Master Reiki will be with you forever. Thank you Cheri with all our hearts. Love & Light. Always. Xoxo
~Angie&Sulak <3

Drobak, Norway
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Perfect way of spending a cloudy/rainy afternoon in Freeport”
Reviewed 26 June 2014

I am not a spa man normally but when you have had a rough couple of months at the office and then you have 2.5 weeks of in Freeport Bahamas and you want to take a break from the sun, beach and not forget those Drinks well this is the ticket.

A weekly dose of Reiki with Cheri which is mind-blowing relaxing that leaves you feeling like you have ctrl alt deleted your psyche unbelievable experience you really feel like you area floating on a cloud afterwards.

I also had a weekly dose of deep tissue massage with Oudell which for a big muscle ridden Norwegian chap like me was calming and ultra relaxin and she really managed to dig into my knots deep under my shoulder and with ultra professionalism made me feel comfortable.

I would also recommend at the end of your stay to do a full facial with Krystle it makes that long flight that much more pleasant and your skin feels renewed ready to take on the pulltion and cold back at home. It was a facial skinnjuvenicer it was great. Krystle is also very good at waxing but I won't go into that but she uses ultra professionalism with this.

Treat yourself I did and I was worth it. It is much better money spent than at the bar or in the casino.

Enjoy your holidays and chill.

:) Torstein Hagen from Drøbak, Norway

Visited June 2014
2 Thank Tor H
Stow, Ohio, United States
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Pleasant and relaxing”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Visited the spa today and had a facial and manicure. My husband had a massage. The spa was very clean and inviting. The atmosphere was very peaceful and relaxing. The staff was friendly and informative. We both had a wonderful experience and would recommend this spa!

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Linda P
Oxford, Mississippi
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 67 helpful votes
“Local and Lovely!”
Reviewed 25 May 2014

This was a definite find during our trip to Freeport. Rather than the big hotel spas, we decided to go local. We arrived a bit early and were treated to tea and warm muffins. Meredith gives a wonderful pedicure (I cannot stop looking at my toes!) and my other therapists were great. The 50 minute massage felt like it lasted two hours - the highest compliment I can give! The only reason this is not a higher rating is that it is not a full spa - meaning it does not have whirlpools or saunas or the like. However, if your priority is the treatment rather than the spa, this is the place to go!

Visited May 2014
1 Thank afreudgirl
Landisburg, Pennsylvania
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Peaceful experience.”
Reviewed 7 May 2014

I had a massage with Meredith that left me feeling relaxed and peaceful. Enjoyed so much, I returned for a second massage before we left the island. My friend saw Cheri for a Reiki session and had only good things to say about the experience.

Visited April 2014