“Snorkeling Fun”

US$22.99*
and up
Crystal Beach Admission with Optional Snorkeling Tour
More attraction details
Owner description: Get away from the crowd and find yourself nestled on the private beautiful shores of Crystal Beach at Deadmann's Reef. Soak up some sun, relax and enjoy the tranquility of this private beach. Delight your palette with our native dishes and cool delicious drink.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children, Wheelchair access
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Snorkeling Fun”
Reviewed 19 August 2014

During my first visit to Freeport, Bahamas, my boyfriend and I took a snorkel and scooter tour. It was loads of fun and our tour guides were great, specifically, Wellington, Reno and I think Kenton was the name of the third person. Not only was the tour fun but the lunch provided was very tasty as well.

It was a very memorable experience.

My only recommendation is that they ensure they have a first aid kit handy for unforeseen accidents. Also, communicate how far out we are snorkeling, it might prove helpful for people who aren't strong swimmers or comfortable exploring the water at great distances.

Maybe next time I'll try and drive my own scooter; nonetheless, between Wellington and my boyfriend I was well taken care of - and, I'd do it again!

Visited August 2014
2 Thank Tenai C

Baltimore, Maryland, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Scooter Tour”
Reviewed 16 August 2014

My first visit to the the Bahamas and decided to take one of their tours. Was a great experience from scooting around Freeport to the snorkeling. Wellington and Reno are excellent tour guides. The lunch was great and the experience memorable. Only regret was not driving my own scooter

Visited August 2014