“If you want to be well rested, relaxed and well taken care of, this place is for you. u”

Fowl Cays National Park
Book In Advance
More Info
US$160.00*
and up
Great Exuma Eco-Adventure Tour
More attraction details
Owner description: Sea and land park reserve of particular interest to divers and snorkelers.
Reviewed 16 March 2010

I was pleasantly surprised by the quiet solitude. The staff was very accommodating, and warm. My husband and I spent 5 glorious days on the Island and in that short amount of time, I was calling each staff member by their first name. Warm waves of "hello" with a genuine smile always greeted us whenever we crossed paths with a staff member. Our Butler, Lisa Ann, was always available to us. She would check on us inconspicuously throughout the day. David, the young man with much knowledge about everything Bahamas, was very helpful with anything we asked of him. He even had a smile for us when we "beached" one of their boats. The bartenders, Giovanni and Pappy were friendly and could scratch up any drink you ask of them. Pappy even taught us the rule of playing darts. The chef, George, never disappointed. We ate bigger meals that were always more delicious then anything I expected. we will definitely return. next time, we might even bring our kids!

3  Thank Hurley11