The Small Hope Bay resort on Andros Island, Bahamas, will probably surprise you. While the Bahamas are really not that "pretty" as tropical island destinations go, this small (max 45) retreat is the perfect spot to unwind. Everybody has an ocean-front cabin, very basic yet very comfortable. It is all-inclusive the way it should be, which means you don't concern yourself with anything until it is time to check out. The staff will bend over backwards to make sure anything you want to do is organized, and that you and your family (all ages) are having fun. Whether blue hole diving, reef diving, sailing, fishing, or advanced hammock sports, you will enjoy your stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have been catering to scuba divers, snorkelers, fishermen, eco-tourists, and relaxers since 1960. Third largest barrier reef in the world and bonefish heaven. There are 21 all-inclusive rooms in cottages right on the beach. Come experience our unique ambience, friendly staff, and natural safe environment. Our dock and dive shop are right on property and fishing trips are easily arranged. Of course, if grabbing a drink, a book, and a hammock are more your style, go right ahead. We have 2 beaches and plenty of hammocks. Rest, Relaxation, and Rediscovery ... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Small Hope Bay Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Small Hope Bay Hotel Andros
- Small Hope Bay Resort
- Small Hope Bay Lodge Andros, Bahamas