We have been going to Small Hope Bay Lodge on an annual basis for over 10 years, but many of the guests have been returning for decades, so we're relative newcomers. Over the years we have introduced numerous diving and fishing buddies to SHBL, and they too have become regular visitors. In addition, we invariably make new friends while we're there. This year we enjoyed two spectacular weeks of blue skies and balmy weather, which made for great diving, fishing, beach walking, birdwatching, exploring and hammocking. I can't think of a more relaxing, enjoyable place to vacation!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have been catering to scuba divers, snorkelers, fishermen, eco-tourists, and relaxers since 1960. Third largest barrier reef in the world and bonefish heaven. There are 21 all-inclusive rooms in cottages right on the beach. Come experience our unique ambience, friendly staff, and natural safe environment. Our dock and dive shop are right on property and fishing trips are easily arranged. Of course, if grabbing a drink, a book, and a hammock are more your style, go right ahead. We have 2 beaches and plenty of hammocks. Rest, Relaxation, and Rediscovery ... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Small Hope Bay Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Small Hope Bay Hotel Andros
- Small Hope Bay Resort
- Small Hope Bay Lodge Andros, Bahamas