I cannot say enough good things about Small Hope Bay Lodge. We went here for our honeymoon, and had the most fabulous time. We were looking for something in the Bahamas but wanted to avoid any corporate-type resorts, and we hit the jackpot with Small Hope Bay Lodge. The staff was beyond amazing: friendly, helpful, engaging. The food was so much better than anything you would expect from an all inclusive resort. The beach and landscape were picturesque and lovely. Neither my husband nor I are fishermen or divers but we were able to take advantage of both while there (Glister was a superb fishing guide!). If you are considering a place in the Bahamas and want something both intimate and fun, look no further!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have been catering to scuba divers, snorkelers, fishermen, eco-tourists, and relaxers since 1960. Third largest barrier reef in the world and bonefish heaven. There are 21 all-inclusive rooms in cottages right on the beach. Come experience our unique ambience, friendly staff, and natural safe environment. Our dock and dive shop are right on property and fishing trips are easily arranged. Of course, if grabbing a drink, a book, and a hammock are more your style, go right ahead. We have 2 beaches and plenty of hammocks. Rest, Relaxation, and Rediscovery ... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Small Hope Bay Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Small Hope Bay Hotel Andros
- Small Hope Bay Resort
- Small Hope Bay Lodge Andros, Bahamas