“THE BEST WAY TO GET SCUBA CERTIFIED”
Review of Andros Diving

Andros Diving
Ranked #2 of 15 things to do in Andros
More attraction details
Owner description: Andros Diving is the premier dive operation on South Andros Island in the Bahamas. We offer all-inclusive dive packages, daily dive trips, lessons & more. We are based out of the Andros Beach Club located on the island’s finest beach in Kemp’s Bay. Explore the world’s 3rd largest and healthiest barrier coral reef, the world’s only tidal freshwater blue holes, the Tongue of the Ocean wall dives, wrecks and more.SAVE 20% on All Inclusive Diving with groups of 5 or more!
Toronto, Canada
“THE BEST WAY TO GET SCUBA CERTIFIED”
Reviewed 12 December 2011

I got my SCUBA certification with Jesse where I was able to do my 4 dives seeing blue hole entrances, hundreds of fish, a nurse shark, sea turtle,etc... He was incredibly helpful and knew all the best spots to go. The written test was in a very comfortable environment at his house and much better then a class room setting. We also stayed for an amazing dinner that Chelsea and him prepared and learned lots about the island while having an amazing meal that is hard to find on this island sometimes. Overall, him and Chelsea are great hosts and have connections to everything. I look forward to my next 5 months on the island and doing many more dives with Jesse.

NJ
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 64 helpful votes
“Jesse was helpful”
Reviewed 29 November 2011

I visited the island during the Thanksgiving time. It was too bad I didn't get chance to dive that much due to the rough condition with strong current. Only did one blue hole dive. It was fun and we were down 130ft, seeing shrimp walking and some jelly fishes. Pretty cool. Hope to go back to do more reef dives some time in future.

DC
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Rich”
Reviewed 27 November 2011

For the first time in 25 years of Diving I got to swim with/behind a 6 foot Black tip shark and saw a Ray and a Scorpion fish? in the same day.

To steal a title from the Limbourg brothers Triptych, I would say those were "The Very Rich Hours."

Laguna Beach
“Awesome diving with Andros Diving - some of the best we've ever done”
Reviewed 11 July 2011

We have been to quite a few dive destinations - Bonaire, Curacao, Fiji, Hawaii, Monterey to name a few - but our diving with Jesse at Andros Diving was easily some of the best we have ever done.

First off, the setup of our trip could not have been easier. Jesse always replied quickly and was very accommodating. Our trip went off without a hitch including transportation (he even picked us up himself one of the days!) and adding an inland blue hole dive to our scheduled dives on the fly.

And the diving was spectacular. We dove both an ocean blue hole and an inland blue hole (El Dorado - do not miss this dive!) as well as some of the coolest, healthiest reefs we have seen with swim throughs, towering coral formations, tons of fish and cleaning stations galore. Oh, and just to top it off - Jesse spotted a manta ray (Manta Ray?!?) on one of our reef dives - the last thing I expected to see in the Bahamas.

Posted a couple of pics - I'm not the best photog but just a couple of the cool things we saw.

We will be back soon, hopefully to get our advanced certifications. Thanks again Jesse!

Visited July 2011
Longmont, Colorado, USA
“Fantastic Dive”
Reviewed 1 June 2011

I am an experienced diver but it had been quite some time since my last dive Jesse took me out to a nice Reef off of Kemps Bay after about thirty or so minutes we cruised over to a Blue Hole, we went down about 70' the Marine life is unbelieveable great time. I enjoyed the dive very much thanks Jesse for getting me back on that Horse after so many years

Visited May 2011