We use Andros Beach Club periodically when we stay at Nathan's up the beach. We went up there and had Conch salad and then cooked a huge dinner. The family is entertaining and knowledgable about the area. Our friends stayed down ther for 3 nights and had a good time. The house is private, secluded, beautiful and there's no one ever on the beach, really. We love ABC ;>)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Private oceanfront property on 4 miles of pristine white sand beach. Enjoy the spectacular ocean view from your king size bed. Bicycles, kayaks, sailboat, snorkeling gear and more included with your room. Excellent swimming right off the beach and snorkeling nearby. We offer scuba diving, fishing, snorkeling, nature tours and more. Enjoy fine dining with our all-inclusive service or try local restaurants and prepare your own meals with our vacation rental option. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Andros Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Andros Beach Club Hotel Andros
- Andros Beach Club Bahamas