“Andros Beach Club”
Review of Andros Beach Club

Andros Beach Club
Reviewed 28 January 2014

I took a trip with my college over winter break. Overall great experience. The DIving was amazing and it was a pleasure to meet and stay with them. I enjoyed the fishing and scuba diving very much. I hope to return soon.

Room Tip: Its all good!
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank jcalvitti

Reviewed 23 January 2014

It was a true pleasure to meet Jesse, Chelsea, and their beautiful sons. I booked a week at Andros Beach Club in order to experience another region of the Bahamian out islands. Jesse took a small group of two divers and four snorkelers out to the spectacular reef a short boat ride off the coast. The reefs are in great condition, the highlight being the numerous blueholes which dot the island. The beach at ABC is stunning and it was rare to see anyone else within the vicinity. I would highly recommend a visit to South Andros and ABC is a comfortable base from which to explore the wonderful natural world of this vast region.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 January 2014

My fiancé and I took a trip to South Andros and it was simply amazing! Andros Beach Club sits only a few hundred feet from the beautiful blue and crystal clear ocean. The beach is super clean and we had it all to ourselves. Talk about a totally peaceful, relaxing and serene environment. Let me say, the accommodations were second to none. Jesse and Chelsea really make you feel comfortable and right at home with their hospitality. They make a great combo since Chelsea is the baker (awesome fresh breads) and Jesse is the cook. Given how much he loves to eat, he doesn't mind standing over the grill to cook up a tasty steak or piece of fresh fish. My fiancé and i truly ate like kings! I'm very particular about hotel amenities, so it's important to mention the cleanliness of the bedrooms and bathrooms. Not that anyone would spend a significant amount of time inside, but I was impressed. In addition, it was quickly apparent how resourceful and knowledgeable Jesse was about all facets of the island. He is very well connected on the island and knows all the ins and outs. Also, I would highly recommend that you go snorkeling or scuba diving with Jesse at the blue holes. He's an expert diver, a great tour guide and really made my fiancé comfortable in the deep ocean. Overall, visiting the Andros Beach Club was so much fun and an amazing vacation that I'll never forget. We're already planning our next trip. Can't wait!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jordan B
Reviewed 6 October 2013

Wow, what a beautiful, amazing beach and such privacy! The water is so gorgeous and so relaxing. The privacy and seclusion were exactly what we were looking for. It is so beautiful there and we truly enjoyed our stay. The kayaks and small sailboat were so great to have and enjoy. My husband spent a lot of time offshore collecting conch and searching for lobsters. The rest of us spent our vacation just relaxing on the beach and in the water, enjoying the amazing view! Jesse was great and there if we needed anything. We also had the pleasure of meeting his father towards the end of our stay and on our last day, my husband went out spear fishing with them and had the best time! We will definitely be back someday soon and we plan on doing many of the amazing tours that are offered there. South Andros is such an unspoiled and unique place. A very quiet island and the locals are very friendly. The house was great and well stocked with the basics. There is a small store close by with some basic food supplies. I would definitely recommend staying here at Andros Beach Club and we really look forward to getting back someday soon!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 September 2013

My ten year old daughter and I had the time of our lives this past week at our stay at the Andros Beach Club. Jesse was the best host and was attentive to our needs. The scenery was breathtaking from the secluded white beach with crystal clear blue waters to the dramatic landscapes of the cliffs around the inland blue holes. Diving is what we intended to do and Jesse acquainted us with beautiful coral reefs surrounded by colorful fish. Maggie the Bahamian chef whipped up the most savory meals and surprised us with something special nearly every day. Our encounters with the residents of Andros were met with warm smiles, lively personalities, and a feeling of unity. My daughter Bella and I felt safe and never alone when we were accompanied by Duke (Jesse's black lab) on our adventures on the shore. I would highly recommend staying at the Andros Beach Club at least once in this lifetime. Every day was an adventure, yet we also had relaxing times swinging in the hammock, listening to the gentle waves and taking in the sea air. Simply the best!

Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank 282jessicar
Reviewed 17 July 2013

Andros beach club was hands down the best place our family has ever stayed for a vacation. The house sits on a beautiful white sandy beach which is almost always empty. You can Kayak and snorkel one of the blue holes just off of the beach. The house is one of the oldest on the island which makes you feel safe in bad weather and is huge. Plenty of room for everyone. The kitchen is incredibly well stocked for a rental as long as you can be creative with what is available at the grocery store.The best part of the Andros Beach Club are the hosts. Jesse goes out of his way to make sure you and your family has a fabulous time. He was able to combine out of this world adventures for my son, safe excursions for my daughter and activities for my non-diving husband. Jesse was our dive leader by day and our 4 star chef at night. His fresh caught Jack sushi rolls and grilled fish were better than any we have had. We were lucky enough to be there when his father was there who tells fascinating stories and is a great diver as well. The island is sparse and does not have a lot of other activities but if staying on your own white sand beach and diving in one of the most unique spots in the world is for you, this place is it.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Familyluvstotravel
Reviewed 24 May 2013

Jesse and Chelsea are great hosts and work really hard to make sure you are happy. The food is excellent. Great diving, fishing and a beautiful deserted, private beach. The locals are very friendly. Say hi to Mrs. Lloyd (a taxi ride you'll not forget) for me when she delivers you to and from the airport in Congotown. Can't wait to go back.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Andros
Swain's Cay Lodge
Small Hope Bay Lodge
#1 of 9 in Andros
The Cove Atlantis, Autograph Collection
The Ocean Club, A Four Seasons Resort, Bahamas
The Ocean Club, A Four Seasons R...
#5 of 14 in Paradise Island

Been to Andros Beach Club? Share your experiences!