“Dolphins are Us.”
Review of WildQuest

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Bimini
WildQuest
Reviewed 21 June 2011

I grew up by the sea but whenever Ii walked into the sea I always felt insecure when i couldn't sea my toes. My vacation at WildQuest changed my view of the Ocean forever. Not only could i see my toes I could sea forever including Dolphins galore. I felt a oneness with the ocean and her inhabitants. It's great to take a risk and overcome a fear. I even like people more. it may sound silly but one of the reasons i will return to WildQuest is to sea if I recognize any of the dolphins I befriended while i held my breathless breath. Love.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 20 June 2011

My first trip to WildQuest was September 2000. I have come back every year since :-)
This trip is life altering! The team at WildQuest are now my extended family. I always feel special, loved & nurtured here. I can tell you about the delicious home cooked food, the clean rooms, the friendly staff,incredible massage,meditations,yoga, the exquisite view on the bay,perfect sunsets & clear blue water, but there is so much more. A transformation takes place here. Swimming in this blue bliss with these incredible dolphins! Connecting with people from around the world & adopting them as your very best friends...creating a human pod. Magic happens at WildQuest! I am world travelled & when people say what is your favorite place in the world... I say WildQuest/Bimini. To me it is home & from the moment I leave, I count my days to return!

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with friends
2  Thank BiminiMagic
Reviewed 20 June 2011

The trip to wildquest in bikini will stay with me for ever.the experience of swimming with wild dolphins is one of the greatest experiences in life.the environment that wild quest create is one of safety and real professionalism on the water as well as great accommodation and food.a really well run and welcoming business....... And a lot of fun

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank BogartTotnes
Reviewed 20 June 2011

For the past three years, I've brought a group to Wild Quest to swim with wild dolphins. This is an outstanding organization, with happy and helpful staff, fantastic food, great rooms, and an excellent record of finding and interacting with wild dolphins. I have had many of my participants tell me that this was THE trip of their life. The catamaran that you go out to find dolphins on is large and comfy with good shade areas. The resort is clean and well cared for, is right on the water, and a gorgeous swimming beach is less than one block away. I highly recommend Wild Quest for their excellent service, programs and facility. It's absolutely the BEST!!

Room Tip: You can ask for a water view room.
  • Stayed: May 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank marygetten
Reviewed 20 June 2011

If it is a dream of you to swim with free dolphins under real fair and friendly circumstances. Here it is. Wildquest at Bimini. We will come there this year the eight time. What more to say? I love the people of Wildquest. I love the warm and shallow water. And the dolphins there are really, really free and very interested in interactions.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank lifetrust
Reviewed 18 June 2011

Swimming with dolphins in the wild is a dream come true. Surreal is the word used by one of my fellow travellers in the group. And it is. Words cannot describe the feelings I experienced in the warm Caribbean ocean while playful dolphins swam underneath my belly. They were so close I could have reached out to touch them.

The Wildquest retreat is a gentle place to come and heal. Even if you don't need to. Time is forgotten, lost, so it seems as we thoroughly enjoy the moment, meet new friends and learn interesting healing techniques (i.e. dolphin breath).

This is not a luxury hotel. You make your own bed or leave it unmade - your choice. There is a mini fridge in your room and the staff provide a jug of fresh drinking water, which you refill when you need to. Next door is a corner store for those who want to buy soft drinks, candy bars, or whatever. Kitchen help is required three times in your week-long stay. At first I thought this might be tedius, but really we developed more of a rapport over washing dishes. It was actually fun!

It's very safe here and I only locked my door when we were out on the catamaran for the day.

The catamaran is a fun boat for ocean sailing. We saw clear waters under the netting at the front of the boat, flying fish as we sailed over the sparkling waters, and dolphins of course. They came right up to the boat blowing water at us and showing off their dives.
Watch out for choppy seas, however, sometimes the water is rough. Better to take a day on shore if you have a weak stomach. Although the crew will not go out in overly rough water. Safety is paramount and the crew respect the ocean's moods.

Meals are good. The cook is excellent! No, you won't get a rib steak or a glass of wine, but there is an opportunity for that on the Wednesday night out. One night a week, everyone goes into town for dinner. It was a fun evening with a local band and a popular dance floor. For those who do enjoy a drink before dinner, there is a bar just steps away from the Retreat, so go ahead, sip a rum punch and then come back and enjoy the healthful food "buffet style" at the Retreat.

This was my second trip, and I thoroughly enjoyed it. I cannot say enough about the staff, from the cook to the captain and everyone in between, they are the best! No worries, just come and enjoy, but do bring a hat and sunscreen - the Caribbean sun is strong.

Room Tip: Ask for ocean view
  • Stayed: May 2011, travelled solo
3  Thank wendywillow
Reviewed 17 June 2011

We came for the dolphin experience, and to be sure swimming with the dolphins was definitely one of the highlights of the trip, but the total Wildquest experience is so much more than this!

Every aspect of our stay reflected the quality of consciousness, care, and professional attention to detail that combine to make this one of the most memorable experiences of my life.

Be sure to get a massage or energy work treatment.

Room Tip: Be sure to get a massage or energy work treatment
  • Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank NeillG
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bimini
Hilton At Resorts World Bimini
Bimini Big Game Club Resort & Marina
Resorts World Bimini
Resorts World Bimini
#4 of 6 in Bimini
Andros Beach Club
Andros Beach Club
#1 of 23 in Andros

Been to WildQuest? Share your experiences!