“amazing experience!!”
Review of WildQuest

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Bimini
WildQuest
Reviewed 23 June 2011

It's a fantastic place to get to connect with wild dolphins. Super supportive staff and great food and accommodations. I would go again any time!!

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled solo
2  Thank Giten

Reviewed 22 June 2011

We went to Bimini in September 2007 and brought an international group to join the Dolphin tour from Wildquest. It was an unforgettable experience. The staff did everything possible to make us feel at home, to care for us, to provide excellent guidance and plenty of fun.
We can recommend Wildquest to anyone who loves the ocean, cares for the planet and wants to connect on a very deep level with these gentle and loving creatures of the sea.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 June 2011

This was our 4th trip to Wildquest, and in my experience there isn't a more perfect place to go if you are looking for a loving, professional staff, a beautiful retreat center, and the most exquisite water on Earth. But then you add in the experience of swimming in the most prisitine waters with wild dolphins and your life changes. You leave relaxed, happy, filled with poignant memories, and the biggest smile your face can wear.
I can not recommend Wildquest enough, and can hardly wait to get back there again!

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled on business
3  Thank blissbunny
Reviewed 21 June 2011

I grew up by the sea but whenever Ii walked into the sea I always felt insecure when i couldn't sea my toes. My vacation at WildQuest changed my view of the Ocean forever. Not only could i see my toes I could sea forever including Dolphins galore. I felt a oneness with the ocean and her inhabitants. It's great to take a risk and overcome a fear. I even like people more. it may sound silly but one of the reasons i will return to WildQuest is to sea if I recognize any of the dolphins I befriended while i held my breathless breath. Love.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 June 2011

My first trip to WildQuest was September 2000. I have come back every year since :-)
This trip is life altering! The team at WildQuest are now my extended family. I always feel special, loved & nurtured here. I can tell you about the delicious home cooked food, the clean rooms, the friendly staff,incredible massage,meditations,yoga, the exquisite view on the bay,perfect sunsets & clear blue water, but there is so much more. A transformation takes place here. Swimming in this blue bliss with these incredible dolphins! Connecting with people from around the world & adopting them as your very best friends...creating a human pod. Magic happens at WildQuest! I am world travelled & when people say what is your favorite place in the world... I say WildQuest/Bimini. To me it is home & from the moment I leave, I count my days to return!

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with friends
2  Thank BiminiMagic
Reviewed 20 June 2011

The trip to wildquest in bikini will stay with me for ever.the experience of swimming with wild dolphins is one of the greatest experiences in life.the environment that wild quest create is one of safety and real professionalism on the water as well as great accommodation and food.a really well run and welcoming business....... And a lot of fun

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank BogartTotnes
Reviewed 20 June 2011

For the past three years, I've brought a group to Wild Quest to swim with wild dolphins. This is an outstanding organization, with happy and helpful staff, fantastic food, great rooms, and an excellent record of finding and interacting with wild dolphins. I have had many of my participants tell me that this was THE trip of their life. The catamaran that you go out to find dolphins on is large and comfy with good shade areas. The resort is clean and well cared for, is right on the water, and a gorgeous swimming beach is less than one block away. I highly recommend Wild Quest for their excellent service, programs and facility. It's absolutely the BEST!!

Room Tip: You can ask for a water view room.