“Simply Beautiful”
Review of WildQuest

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Bimini
WildQuest
Reviewed 14 May 2012

I spent one week at WildQuest and I hope to return again soon.

It was a week full of firsts for me: first time snorkelling, first time meditating, first time doing yoga and first time swimming with dolphins! The staff is very friendly and helpful, making it easy to forget that it was my first time doing any of these things. They have an extraordinary way of making the retreat center feel like home for everyone. And I felt safe no matter where I was: on the retreat, on the boat or in the water.

For me, this was an unforgettable and life-changing experience. I found friendship, trust and love at WildQuest.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family

Reviewed 13 May 2012

I spent two weeks at WildQuest in Bimini couple of years ago. I really enjoyed the place and the people. It was definitely the best place to swim with wild dolphins. I also liked the food, mostly organic, and the vibe of the place. Definitely not for everybody, but pure bliss for people with love yoga, meditation and calm surroundings. In the summer they also have family weeks which I heard are a blast with children. I would love to go back.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled solo
5  Thank Indigonat
Reviewed 12 May 2012

The best vacation I've ever had since I was here ten years ago. This place is addictive. On so many levels. The dolphins swimming so close, so present, remind us all what it's like to be in simple joy.

I've never seen so many people, my self included, transformed in a week from crunched up, closed in protected bodies to open, loving beings, sharing, taking care of each other and open, open, soft hearted and open. So much hugging going on. The mix of sun, sea, pods of dolphins and pods of humans, fantastic food, fabulous friends is a must for anyone who works too hard, thinks too much and doesn't have time for gratitude.

Thank you, Amlas, Atmo, Atosh, Sudi, Vijan, Tara and Jwala for your soft and tender friendship, support and never ending kindness. I will take you all with me and come back again soon.

Room Tip: It's worth the extra to be able to stare out to sea. I can't get enough.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled solo
3  Thank Marina M
Reviewed 11 May 2012

There's a fine line between "testimony" and "sales". I would say that if you are right for Wildquest, testimony is all that matters. All other features you look for in a vacation don't.

Every day I consider my return to WildQuest. Will it be next week, next month, this fall... maybe tomorrow. Like everyone else (19 or so from all over the world) who was in our "POD," I came back a different person. You can travel the world over as I have, and spend ten times as money, which I haven't, and not have such a completely fulfilling travel experience, mind, body, soul. Not just because of that Bahamian/Caribbean magic, the dolphins, the crystal clear blue water, or the lovely, yet modest accommodations – largely because of the crew that supports it all. I've never been on a vacation where 8 people attended to me personally and guided my experience. It was amazing.

Amlas is one of the most elegant people I have ever met, and I enjoyed what I learned from her and everyone in the crew immensely. Yet, our encounter was so brief. I must return.

Room Tip: It really doesn't matter, but I had an ocean room and that was nice!
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank jeff d
Reviewed 24 April 2012

Just returned from a week at WildQuest. It was truly EXCEPTIONAL in every way! The staff are all "heart-people"; the food was fabulous; the retreat facility was sparkling clean; and, the dolphin interaction was way beyond GREAT!!! Oh, yes, I will return (like my friend who first went last summer and is headed back this July)!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Karen A
Reviewed 23 April 2012

this trip is one of the best things I've ever done, and I will be joining my sister in June 2012 to do it again.
One word of caution though... the fee that you see for the week's retreat is soon inflated by international tranaction fees ($115 in our case) as they have an overseas bank account. Add to that the travel insurance that you have to take out ($135), the cost of the flight from Ft Lauderdale to Bimini ($590), the departure tax ($50) and the cost of two nights out.
By the time you have rented your snorkelling equipment and paid taxis and gratuities, oh yes, and paid airline tickets to Ft Lauderdale, it becomes a WHOPPING $5 000 (2 guests) for 5 days...
ps. not to mention Scopolamine patches to prevent seasickness...lol

Room Tip: Views are great on the sound
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled solo
11  Thank HeloiseRxph
WildQuestBimini, General Manager at WildQuest, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2012

Beloved,
Thanks for for comments and we are very happy you are coming back to see us again in June with your sister!
Regarding the international transaction fees - our company is based in the UK. These fees depend on YOUR bank - this is why we recommend you connect with your bank first to check if they do charge these international transaction fees. If they do then maybe we can look at a different card or a different way of paying to avoid these fees - wire transfer, a written cheque for example to keep the costs down. We hope now that the world is shrinking, that banks will desist in charging these fees in the near future!
All other costs are clearly stated on our website.
We try to keep our prices as low as possible so that as many people as possible can come and have this transformational experience. Our Retreat costs have not risen for more than seven years.
See you soon for some more fun!!!
With love, Amlas.

Reviewed 8 March 2012

This trip was frought with adventure and discovery. We enjoyed sailing the open sea daily
looking for the wild dolphins! That experience alone is worth the time and energy to enjoy
the privilege of interacting with these mysterious magnificent creatures!
Staying at Wildquest was an extradinary experience and a departure from the ordinarhy. Each and every staff member is part of the ship's crew, and are also the most amazing creative chefs. All meals are lovingly prepared with quality, freshness, taste and healthiness by their preparers.
All of the employees share a professional demeanor while clearly enjoying their teamates and guests as well as being a part of Wildquest. Having traveled extensively, I have rarely experienced such caring service with a special awareness on behalf of all of the crew. Some of the crew are body workers and all seem to exude a caring mindfulness of love and healing.

Room Tip: Bicycles and kyaks are free for the guests to use. Yoga practice was provided during our stay. One...
  • Stayed: May 2011, travelled solo
2  Thank DianeCary
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bimini
Hilton At Resorts World Bimini
0 mi away
Andros Beach Club
Andros Beach Club
#1 of 23 in Andros

Been to WildQuest? Share your experiences!