“Totally nourished”
Review of WildQuest

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Bimini
WildQuest
“Totally nourished”
Reviewed 2 June 2012 via mobile

I absolutely loved my week with Wildquest. I felt enfolded in love and care by the amazing staff, as they introduced our group to the wonders of communing with the local dolphins. These dolphins seem to be especially friendly, and were willing to play with us as we entered their domain.

The accommodations were simple and clean. We had Internet (which was its own challenge, to just unplug). The food was delicious and healthy. The staff kindly offered yoga and breath work in the morning (plus bodywork for an extra fee).

My experience was enhanced by going with a group of folks that I love. Our pod connection deepened as the sense of love infiltrated our bodies. Overall, this week was a peak experience for me.

Stayed May 2012, travelled with friends

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (71)
Carlsbad, California
Reviewed 29 May 2012

Just returned from my first trip to Bimimi. We were warned that Bimini was "a planet all to itself" and to take caution returning to "the world". You knew this was unlike any other vacation when you are personally greeted by each Wildquest member with hugs on the dock as if you are a returning family member. Working together as "a pod" creates an environment that I wanted to bring back to my own home and teenage daughters. The crew is organized, and their goal is so focused on pleasing I felt they took it personally when it rained one day and we couldn't go out on the catermaran and swim. When we did, they ensure we all have the experience we are looking for and I got back on the boat almost in tears after swimming at arms length with these amazing creatures. The food was tasty and healthy. After out on the water all day we'd return to a delicious meal. Clean-up was completed quickly by signing up for a couple spots during the week. I returned pleased that I had maintained my weight with new diet - even losing a pound or two yet well fed with good food. Many in my group were return visitors and all wanted to return next year after being "Dolphinzed". Bimini is a very tiny island and trash is everywhere. People are more relaxed and so friendly you could walk up to anyone and initiate a conversation. School children posed for pictures and I found all the people lovely and charming. As the Bimini song goes....Once is not enough!

• Stayed May 2012, travelled with friends
La Jolla, California
Reviewed 27 May 2012

Just returned from a week at WildQuest - truly an amazing experience. Spending hours out in the Gulf Stream was nice, but the wild dolphin experiences were wonderful. My favorite: when encountering dolphin pods that were interested in us, we were towed behind the DolphinQuest catamaran on two tow lines and the spotted dolphins swam between, below, and around us - it felt like flying underwater in human pod formation, joining the dolphin pod in a dynamic and organic interaction. The WildQuest crew created a wonderful experience throughout each day. Highly recommended for those interested in dolphins, ocean life, and yoga.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled as a couple
Baltimore, Maryland
Reviewed 23 May 2012

It is my third time, and, obviously, it is becoming addictive. I miss this place from the moment I leave it. If you love animals and nature, as I do, then swimmning and interaction with the dolphins will stay in your memory for the whole life. And you will never forget the way the dolphins look into your eyes.
And, of course, the experience would has not been complete without great and attentive crew and extremely friendly bunch of amazing people who made me feel as I was a part of one big family, human pod.

Room Tip: It does not matter because this trip is about absolutely different values. The room is for sleep/sho...
  • Stayed May 2012, travelled solo
4 Thank alexhimself
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Reviewed 14 May 2012

What an experience I had at WildQuest in May 2012!! This trip is something I will hold dear to my heart for years to come. The staff's number one goal was to ensure we all had a great time and made us feel like family. The dolphin's were plentiful, fun, playful and just as curious to meet us as we were to meet them. I miss my human pod family and wish them all the best! Thanks again WildQuest, hope to see you soon in the near future. Lynn Fenton

• Stayed May 2012, travelled with family
Ottawa, Canada
Reviewed 14 May 2012

I spent one week at WildQuest and I hope to return again soon.

It was a week full of firsts for me: first time snorkelling, first time meditating, first time doing yoga and first time swimming with dolphins! The staff is very friendly and helpful, making it easy to forget that it was my first time doing any of these things. They have an extraordinary way of making the retreat center feel like home for everyone. And I felt safe no matter where I was: on the retreat, on the boat or in the water.

For me, this was an unforgettable and life-changing experience. I found friendship, trust and love at WildQuest.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled with family
Montreal
Reviewed 13 May 2012

I spent two weeks at WildQuest in Bimini couple of years ago. I really enjoyed the place and the people. It was definitely the best place to swim with wild dolphins. I also liked the food, mostly organic, and the vibe of the place. Definitely not for everybody, but pure bliss for people with love yoga, meditation and calm surroundings. In the summer they also have family weeks which I heard are a blast with children. I would love to go back.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled solo
5 Thank Indigonat
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bimini
Hilton At Resorts World Bimini
Bimini Sands Resort and Marina
Nathan's Lodge
Nathan's Lodge
#3 of 23 in Andros

Been to WildQuest? Share your experiences!