“Wildquest in August 2013 with Nura and Rahasya”
Review of WildQuest

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Bimini
WildQuest
Munich, Germany
“Wildquest in August 2013 with Nura and Rahasya”
Reviewed 2 October 2013

No words can express how blessed I am to have participated in this great adventure at Wildquest! Swimming with the dolphins, connecting with these beautiful creatures with trust and love and for all that happens in the ocean is an unforgettable time in my life. My dream came true. Thank you to Nura and Rahasya for being there, for teaching us to be connected with our hearts, for your love and kind care. Thank you to the Wildquest Team; you are great and loving souls, and I am happy to have met you all. The food was excellent and everything was so well organized. Since I am back I think about this magical adventure every day and it carries me through the everyday life. Much love and blessings from Lisa

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with friends

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (71)
Munich, Germany
Reviewed 24 September 2013

Dear Amlas
I would like to thank you and the entire team for a very unique week with overwhelming impressions! I felt extremely well with your hospitality and care, on top of that everything was perfectly organized and set up. Your experience, efforts and ambition allowed us to meet every day with dolphins - an enormous and unbelieveable feeling - my heart got opened and I felt real love!!!!
Michaela

Amlassi, Manager at WildQuest, responded to this review, 13 October 2013
Dearest Michaela, Thanks so much for your beautiful words. What we do here is our passion and of course this shows. The dolphins do teach us love and play! Thank you so much for coming and joining us. With much love, Amlas
Reviewed 12 September 2013

I've tried swimming with dolphins before, but it was hokey. These dolphins are untamed. But the experience is so much more. From yoga in the morning, to breathing experiences, the whole day is designed to uplift your spirits.

1 Thank Zoe M
Yonkers, New York, United States
Reviewed 11 August 2013

Ive been 7 times in 2 years. There is no place like it on earth. Everything is completely organized. You can step out of your comfort zone and feel safe doing it. The food is abundant and scrumptious. The members of the team are not only loving attentive and supportive but are playful and are teachers as are the DOLPHINS. The dolphinquest boat is beautiful roomy and stable. Trust me I was not a sea worthy person but I now am. I never thought id be loving being on a boat, snorkeling in the deep ( actually its not that deep but it is mindblowing. If you want to take a chance on a life changing vacation adventure this is for you? Rooms are perfect. In fact I know this may sound like im over the top but the whole thing is perfect. Whatever happens it can be embraced. Had an amazing dolphin swim in the rain in the middle of the oceAn! Was at WQ for a full moon celebration which was beautiful. I become more whole and more centered each trip. I have never ever laughed so much in my life. The people on the retreat weeks are from all over the globe and are very interesting and fun. The dolphins bring me so much joy that I am filled with love and gratitude and just weep when I look into their loving eyes. I feel the same way about the wq staff. What else can i say? I could write a volume but this is trip advisor. My advice, from a professional is go and be Filled with lifes possibilities and more beauty that your mind can imagine.

Stayed July 2013
4 Thank Susanna F
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 10 August 2013

This was my 5th journey back to spend a week in paradise. I was so pleased to be back under the care of the dream team (crew), back on the boat and in the ocean with the amazing dolphins. I am not a strong swimmer but have always felt safe in the water each time I have been there. I truly enjoyed the deep spiritual work that went on with our human pod this week and look forward to returning next season very much. For the first time this year I shared a room with a roommate I did not meet until I arrived on the island. It was a wonderful experience and I hope to share with her again someday in the future.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled solo
2 Thank gilltrumbull
Gaithersburg, Maryland
Reviewed 3 August 2013

My experience was akin to my experience visiting relatives. You want some juice? It Is in the fridge, wash the cup when you are done. Dont even dream to get on the boat with dirty feet. This efectively set your expectations right. You are here for the Dolphins, meditation and healthy food. My wife and I enjoyed the being part of WildQuest family for one week. Personally, I feel awkward when things get too touchy feely (even with my own relatives). I felt a bit stresses being so used to the impersonal world oh the hospitality industry back in the states, I quickly adapted. We saw Dolphins every day. I was impressed by WQ boat crew. I was aprehensive about swimming in the open ocean. WQ crew were serious and strict with the safety rules on the boat. That made me feel safe. On land the brakfast and lunch were frugal ( I appreciate that since the boat ride was demanding (dont be surprise if have to leggo-you-eggo once or twice out in open waters ) ) and dinners back in terra firma were amazing, freshly cooked and season to perfection. So to recap, the whole experience was turning the unfamiliar familiar, the place, the people and of course, the Dolphins.

Room Tip: no pool no fitness center.
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank javier i
Gainesville, Georgia
Reviewed 2 August 2013

Since I was the one member that was just going to take a week’s relaxing vacation and had no idea what I would be doing, the dolphin experience for me was a most amazing one. From the delicious food to the spiritual and embracing experiences in the upper room to getting to meet such an international group of people, it seemed a bit like a week in heaven away from technology and surrounded by the most beautiful water in the world. Being at one with nature and learning to breath deeply and eat organically made for a very special life changing experience. Everything about the week brought about a change in me that is hard to explain. The dolphins and their welcoming pods seem to understand the essentials of life and can teach us all a thing or two: -- improving our environment is good for business but living in an inclusive and loving environment and embracing what we have in nature is good for the soul. Georgia Rolfe

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bimini
Hilton At Resorts World Bimini
Bimini Sands Resort and Marina
Nathan's Lodge
Nathan's Lodge
#4 of 23 in Andros

Been to WildQuest? Share your experiences!