“Heart-Centered”
Review of WildQuest

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Bimini
WildQuest
Reviewed 8 June 2014

What an amazing week with this spectacular company. This is my forth visit and I love it! I never thought I'd repeat vacation locations, but this is soooo addicting! The staff is heart-Centered, professional and fun! Their catamaran is fantastic! The respect they show for the Dolphins is humbling and they honour all that is. The food is fantastic and the program they put together has you coming together as strangers and leaving as life-long friends. What a trip!

Room Tip: I love the rooms with the water view!
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends

Reviewed 2 June 2014

The week had everything I could have hoped for and more with unbelievable swims with the wild dolphins, gorgeous sunny days on the Catamaran, the most delicious meals, a beautiful setting to come home to each day, and a warm, loving, welcoming crew. Definitely the most incredible experience of my life. Wildquest is an extremely special place that transcends all the negativity of this world and highlights only beauty, hope, possibility, serenity, and love.

• Stayed: May 2014
4  Thank Anna_K_2015
Reviewed 26 May 2014

There is a place where you can be seen. You matter. The love and acknowledgement by the dolphins who may wink at you as they swim by is perfectly mirrored by the staff who also look you in the eye and radiate love and deep passion for what they do. They know that being with the Dolphins is a transformative experience and they provide the perfect environment for your heart to open and for you to begin to take in that profound unconditional love and acceptance for being JUST WHO YOU ARE. I don't know of anywhere else where that happens so truly authentically. Every day is perfectly planned and flows with a fluid rhythm...from Yoga to beautifully prepared breakfast to lunch packing from a splendor of colorful and fresh food to going out on the beautiful boat the DolphinQuest. DolphinQuest is an amazing boat. Tons of room to chill out comfortably. The colors of the water shift and change shade and hue every time you blink your eyes. I wanted to soak in every moment. The boat is stable as its a catamaran. Sometimes we went sailing...its magic when the sail is hoisted up and the power of the wind takes us home. We went to a different special snorkel spot each day. Suzuki point where an old bike is underwater. The three sisters, rainbow reef and shell beach. What I have seen underwater seems to grow every time I go back. *Note...I have a strong positive feeling towards WildQuest as I just returned from my 11th week there*. I will leave it to you to figure out how many years thats happened in. What Ive learned about myself has also grown with each trip and pricelesslessly what I have been able to shed and let go of with each trip has grown. For one example, when I returned last August I immediately threw out 36 old notebooks Id been lugging around probably since I'm 14 years opld. Journals filled with despair and pain of the PAST. I took them with me in boxes through several moves and never imagined I would just get rid of them. The day after I returned I knew that was the next step. The past was over. I am now living in the present so what do I need those for. I tossed them. All of them. The day after I returned. The energy in my bedroom immediately shifted and lo and behold I slept better. I learned about alchemy- water air earth and sky and realized that my office in a concrete building needed some water to balance out all that heavy earth. I got a little waterfall and a little fish tank. There was now life that breathed into those walls and I became attuned to it. There have been many internal shifts. Physical ones too- like when I first went I couldn't swim well and was kind of freaked out by the ocean so the staff helped me on a buoy. This past week I amazingly touched the bottom at Bimini road which was 18.4 feet! I am amazed at how my breathing has improved over this time. At one time I was so stressed I really couldn't breathe so well..now if I tune in I can breathe into my belly and really feel the oxygen. I didn't dance when I first went there. Maybe I was self conscious or maybe uncoordinated (still am) but now I love to dance. A lot. I really adore it. I have shed the concern of what others think about me in favor of listening to my heart and being balanced within myself. I had spent much money and time over 16 years in lots and lots of therapy and treatment. Nothing Nothing Nothing comes close to unconditional love by dolphins and real people. I am more me now after 11 weeks than I was when I first went. Theres so many stories I can tell. Know that if you go you will never forget it. The people who are drawn to this place are special and people go for different reasons. It says its a wilderness retreat but let me tell you Id live like that 365 days a year. Rooms are really beautiful and comfortable. There was nothing else I ever needed. There is a bathroom and little fridge in each room and special red flowers lovingly put there by the staff. The island itself is another planet from the USA. Its safe, people are really friendly and very genuine. I spent the weekend out on the island and had a terrific time biking and walking and exploring beaches where I was the only one there! The food is AMAZING. Its cooked with such care and love that it blows me away. Every time. I also had some terrific body work while I was there. So to sum it up 5 stars. Life changing. Magical place. Exteremly special staff. And most of all people and dolphins who look you in the eye and let you know that you are loved. And you matter.

Room Tip: All the rooms are great. Each has its own flavor as its been lovingly painted by Talia each slightly...
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
10  Thank Susanna F
Reviewed 20 May 2014

I so enjoyed the May 2014 Full Moon Retreat! My main goals were to connect with dolphins and give my recovering knee a break from the canadian cold. I did that and experienced so much more: uplifting group meditations and yoga, awesome veggie food, friendship, laughter, and room for solitude too. I was also very touched by the caring and heart-centered teamwork of the staff.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
3  Thank France907
Reviewed 14 May 2014

Dear Amlas!
You and all your team are infinitely kind and happy, and you spread your happiness on others. One week in WildQuest have made me blissful. I remember your phrase on yoga class about being yourself, and even if somebody does not like it, it is his problem. It is now much easier for me to be myself, to do what I feel right to do. You give genuine retreat, which I will always appreciate and remember.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Irynamus
Reviewed 8 May 2014

The staff was amazing and so comfortable to be around. The food was delicious and the days spent swimming with the dolphins and lounging on the boat were purposeful, peaceful, and beautiful. I could not have imagined a better trip. It was paradise.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Lindsay Z
Reviewed 4 February 2014

What a wonderful trip to beautiful Bimini! I can not express much how wonderful Wild Quest is. Atmo and Amlas take care of EVERYTHING. The rooms are nice and clean, the food in healthy and delicious and there is always plenty of it. The Dolphin Quest (boat) is comfortable and great for seeing the dolphins and for getting in to swim with them. 5 days out on the ocean swimming with wild dolphins, it doesn't get any better than this. We are already booked again for next year. They have bikes you can use as well as kayaks. The white sandy beach is right across the street. You may have swam with dolphins before in a resort or theme park but nothing and I mean nothing can compare to swimming with them in their natural environment. They welcomed us into their world and we loved it. Peaceful, beautiful and something you should add to your bucket list if its not already on there.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank BonesANDFrito
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bimini
Hilton At Resorts World Bimini
Bimini Big Game Club Resort & Marina
Resorts World Bimini
Resorts World Bimini
#4 of 6 in Bimini
Andros Beach Club
Andros Beach Club
#1 of 23 in Andros

Been to WildQuest? Share your experiences!