“nice place”

Cuisines: Sushi, Caribbean
Aachen
“nice place”
Reviewed 23 October 2013

nice place, food good, live music!
Direct view to the sea!!!!
Service is friendly.
Not everything from the menue was available.

• Visited October 2013

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Good food, fun atmosphere”
Reviewed 20 July 2013

The sushi is delicious, lots of TVs, and one hell of a karaoke night on Wednesday nights where I think everybody on North and South Island is there.

• Visited July 2013
Miami, Florida
“OMG, the chicken.... yes the chicken, was amazing!”
Reviewed 18 July 2013

Ok, I'm a super picky eater and mother to two more picky eaters so this makes eating out kind of interesting sometimes.
The restaurant has a beautiful view, the dining room is nicely laid out and the atmosphere is mostly relaxed. I was a little put out when I asked for two different things on the menu and they were out of both. Based on this I was like, "I'll just have a miso soup (which was really good by the way)". My son ordered the chicken with the fixings on the side. When the chicken arrived it was cooked to perfection and it was enough for both him and me to eat a complete dinner from. The peas and rice with the chicken was amazing and the cream of mushroom soup was a hit with the kids. We were a party 9 that included 5 kids under the age of 11 so we were a challenge to deal with I'm sure.It was a little pricey but totally worth the effort!

• Visited July 2013
Marathon, Florida
“Amazing service!”
Reviewed 3 July 2013

We happened to be here on a night that they were hosting a big fishing tournament, much to our dismay, it was my fathers birthday, and he really wanted to eat here. The manager, Bob, set up a special little table in the corner for us, and was so accommodating. The whole fishing tournament group sang Happy Birthday to my father, what a great staff!

Visited June 2013
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
“Consistant & scrumptious”
Reviewed 25 June 2013

I love this place and whilst visiting Bimini have returned to dine here many times over the years. Bimini Twist is of a very high standard and the a la carte menu and deluxe sushi options are to die for. I was here again in May 2013 and was delighted to see that nothing has changed and is still a great dining experience.

• Visited May 2013