Beds are cheap and squeek. No cable TV, charged a resort fee on top of the $400 a night hotel fee, charged an additional fee for using the water to take a shower. There are many different places to go in the Bahamas, this place was exceptionally disappointing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the other side of Bimini! Bimini Sands Just 50 miles from Florida, Bimini Sands is a boater's paradise! Our deep water marina and beach front condos are perfect for a tropical getaway! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HotelsClick and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Bimini Sands Resort and Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bimini Sands Resort And Marina Hotel Bimini
- Bimini Sands Resort And Marina Bahamas