We arrived on our boat Friday morning and checked in with no issues. Since it was a holiday weekend the had a customs office setup on site so everything was quick and smooth. The staff was also very friendly and polite. We came on our own boat and we chose this resort based on its Marina facilities.
We where pleasantly surprised with the service and quality of facilities. Everything was clean and the water pressure and hot water worked fine. The room was very nicely decorated and had a great view to the ocean. The infinity pool was nice and very comfortable. There are mosquitoes but its an island, so its to be expected. The resort did fumigate on one night we where there with a truck sprayer. But again the mosquitos whereunto bad enough to even make me notice.
The restaurant was amazing, the food was great and service was first class. I recommend the Mahi with mashed potatoes. They also had a fourth of July fireworks show, which was amazing. Very top notch, professional production they put on for the 4th.
All in all, I will be back, in fact I'm already planning the next trip. Thanks for a great stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the other side of Bimini! Bimini Sands Just 50 miles from Florida, Bimini Sands is a boater's paradise! Our deep water marina and beach front condos are perfect for a tropical getaway! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Bimini Sands Resort and Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bimini Sands Resort And Marina Hotel Bimini
- Bimini Sands Resort And Marina Bahamas