I don't have much to say about this place other than BEAUTIFUL! Our condo overlooked the beach, we could literally walk out onto the sad. The water is the most clear and blue I have ever seen. We were able to snorkle and bring home tons of conch shells. We even saw sting rays, all without getting back on the boat. We were lucky enough to be there for the Bahamas independance day, the resort threw a nice party with fireworks and music. It was by far the most relaxing and refreshing weekend. Word to the wise, bring and wear TONS of sunscreen!
The accomadations themselves were nice, and clean. I'm glad they offer golf carts to rent because it is very hot and it was nice to not have to walk. We stayed in a two bedroom, two bathroom with loft. The whole place could easily have accomodated more people (we were 6). Staff was friendly. If your arriving by private boat be prepared to spend some time filling out paperwork.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the other side of Bimini! Bimini Sands Just 50 miles from Florida, Bimini Sands is a boater's paradise! Our deep water marina and beach front condos are perfect for a tropical getaway! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Bimini Sands Resort and Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bimini Sands Resort And Marina Hotel Bimini
- Bimini Sands Resort And Marina Bahamas