Just got back from a weekend stay at the resort with some friends and had a great time. The villa we had was very spacious and clean. The resort is on the beach and also has 2 pools, 1 infinity pool on the ocean, the other on the bay side with a swim up bar. The food at the resort was good, we ate at the grill and also Lido which was by the pool on the bay. Do rent a golf cart and pay the $60 a day it was WELL WORTH IT, explore the island it has a lot to offer. The travel to get there may be rough but its def worth it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxurious and modern 750-acre beachfront resort. World class casino. The largest marina in The Bahamas. Unsurpassed amenities and attractions. Turquoise water and white sand beaches for miles. It's all here are Resorts World Bimini...just 50 miles from Miami! The tropical island getaway of Bimini is just hours from Miami. Stroll along miles of white sand beaches beckoning the tranquil sapphire waters of The Bahamas. Escape life's daily demands at Resorts World Bimini as you explore the island's charm, experience our plush accommodations, enjoy a multitude of restaurants and bars and relax in paradise. Play in the boutique Resorts World Bimini Casino - the first with marina and water views. RWB complies with Federal EEO laws. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Ebookers, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Expedia, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Resorts World Bimini reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bimini Bay Resort & Marina Hotel Bimini
- Bimini Bay Resort And Marina
- Bimini Bay Hotel Marina
- Resorts World Bimini Bahamas