The Superfast was good, but I would not recommend taking a day cruise. All you will see is lines waiting to embark/disembark. Go 2-3 days.
Now about Resorts World Bimini stay. It was good too, BUT one little thing really destroyed it for me:
When I bought the package I was quoted one amount and it was reasonable enough, that's why I decided to book it.
When I checked out of the hotel they OVERCHARGED my card $327 more (including hidden taxes, international card fees? etc on my statement). I was promissed this amount would be reimbursed to me. Well, I am still waiting...
Use the boat for transportation, but DO NOT STAY AT THE Resorts World Bimini. Bad business.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxurious and modern 750-acre beachfront resort. World class casino. The largest marina in The Bahamas. Unsurpassed amenities and attractions. Turquoise water and white sand beaches for miles. It's all here are Resorts World Bimini...just 50 miles from Miami! The tropical island getaway of Bimini is just hours from Miami. Stroll along miles of white sand beaches beckoning the tranquil sapphire waters of The Bahamas. Escape life's daily demands at Resorts World Bimini as you explore the island's charm, experience our plush accommodations, enjoy a multitude of restaurants and bars and relax in paradise. Play in the boutique Resorts World Bimini Casino - the first with marina and water views. RWB complies with Federal EEO laws. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com and Cancelon so you can book your Resorts World Bimini reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bimini Bay Resort & Marina Hotel Bimini
- Bimini Bay Resort And Marina
- Bimini Bay Hotel Marina
- Resorts World Bimini Bahamas