I had purchased a Living Social voucher for this trip and it exceeded my expectations. Of course at check-in, the room wasn't ready and the line was long. When everyone gets off a boat at about the same time, there will be lines. And rooms are not ready a lot. When we returned for our room, we were given an upgrade to a two bedroom. It was really really nice!! It was tidied up every day and every time we requested something, it was provided. All of the staff were very friendly and helpful. It is a distance to town but then who among us can't use the exercise? We had a great time and will be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxurious and modern 750-acre beachfront resort. World class casino. The largest marina in The Bahamas. Unsurpassed amenities and attractions. Turquoise water and white sand beaches for miles. It's all here are Resorts World Bimini...just 50 miles from Miami! The tropical island getaway of Bimini is just hours from Miami. Stroll along miles of white sand beaches beckoning the tranquil sapphire waters of The Bahamas. Escape life's daily demands at Resorts World Bimini as you explore the island's charm, experience our plush accommodations, enjoy a multitude of restaurants and bars and relax in paradise. Play in the boutique Resorts World Bimini Casino - the first with marina and water views. RWB complies with Federal EEO laws. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Resorts World Bimini reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bimini Bay Resort And Marina
- Bimini Bay Resort & Marina Hotel Bimini
- Bimini Bay Hotel Marina
- Resorts World Bimini Bahamas