Irene and I had a wonderful time visiting Pigeon Cay this past week. We were looking for an experience as close to local living as possible. The comfort and beauty of what they have created at Pigeon Cay, so spoiled us that we did not leave to see much else of the beautiful Island.
The food was wonderful and creative, Ned definitely has a flair for blending traditional and island preparation that made each dinner an event worth anticipating as well as savoring.
The staff was helpful and engaging, and saw to our needs while imparting a sense of Island pace and attitude. Each personality was engaging and pleasurable to encounter. From the beginning with Danny at the airport to last day departure with him, we enjoyed the interaction with the owners, and the circle of Island Life that they have created for their guests.
In Island wisdom, " if God gives us enough tomorrow's we will be there again."
Thank you for a fantastic experience!
Joe and Irene
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pigeon Cay Beach Club consists of 8 cottages on a 3 mile white sand beach. We are located in the Northern part of Cat Island, 7 miles South from Arthur's Town Airport (ATC) 20 miles North of New Bight Airport TBI). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HotelsClick, Booking.com, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Pigeon Cay Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pigeon Cay Beach Club Hotel Cat Island
- Pigeon Cay Beach Club Cat Island, Bahamas